Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...I am not with FKK my kids play for the Rush. The coaching is great and we have not had any drama in years.
    Then why comment about OCYS? What's your "agenda"?

Comment

Is This GB in this pic?
      No, it's Anonymous Poster #1464.

Comment

DA not but DA at OC yes.

Comment

That's known as "winning the battle but losing the war". Flawed strategy/tactics.
          Your view I guess. You may not be familiar with this but we stood on principle. I don't view it as a loss just a little set back for the kids.

Everyone throws out college exposure but another reason for playing ECNL is because you want to play against the best of the best. Most of the girls in the older three age groups are committed so it isn't about exposure.

OC won the rights to ECNL but all of the girls lost. If that makes you happy you are a worthless pos.

Exposure does you no good if you can't play and the remaining girls at OC will find that out. Actually, that and their parents will find out that the cost will end up Being in the thousands and that is with bus rides.

You don't have integrity or you let people crap on you. If that isn't true about you then you are a hypocrite.

This horse has been beaten to death. We are with a great group of kids and parents. Regardless of club or league designation, our girls are heads above the ECNL at OC and among the top two in the state.

Good luck to you now go back over to the OCYS thread and talk about the boys because they would seem to be struggling and that is all you have left

Comment

...we stood on principle...you are a worthless pos...You don't have integrity...you are a hypocrite...This horse has been beaten to death.
            As you have admitted, many of the older girls already had obtained commitments, so the exposure for them wasn't important. So your departure had nothing to do with "principle" - you just no longer needed ECNL.

"on principle" and "integrity"

Then you refer to someone else as a "worthless pos" and a "hpocrite"?

It is you who is the hypocrite.

But I'll agree with you about one thing: evidently it wasn't satisfying enough to FKK to kill the horse - FKK continues to beat the dead horse.

Low class, no class, that's FKK.

Comment

DA not but DA at OC yes.
              So so true. Girls last year, boys this year. OC will f it all up. Count on it.

Comment

DA not but DA at OC yes.
                Huh? Please explain.

Comment

Huh? Please explain.
                  I had to look at it a few times also, but I think it goes with this. I think that they are saying that a DA program in CF isn't a joke, but at OC it is.

"A USSDA program in central Florida isn't "a joke". YOU are "the joke". "

"DA not but DA at OC yes"

Comment

I had to look at it a few times also, but I think it goes with this. I think that they are saying that a DA program in CF isn't a joke, but at OC it is.

"A USSDA program in central Florida isn't "a joke". YOU are "the joke". "

"DA not but DA at OC yes"
                    Not sure But why when OC wins at any level the articles abound us all with excitment but when they lose NO Problem because OC is developing players.

Losing does not equal development.

Ask the top ten Academies in USA better yet ask any Top academy sure playing style and trying players is important but winning attracts better players which in turn makes for better players

Comment

Not sure But why when OC wins at any level the articles abound us all with excitment but when they lose NO Problem because OC is developing players.

Losing does not equal development.

Ask the top ten Academies in USA better yet ask any Top academy sure playing style and trying players is important but winning attracts better players which in turn makes for better players
                      This statement is so true.

Every-time time OC starts losing they turn to the developement excuse. You can't Brag about winning or making the playoffs one week and then when you lose say it's not about winning it's about developing or we used younger players to develop them.

Comment

This statement is so true.

Every-time time OC starts losing they turn to the developement excuse. You can't Brag about winning or making the playoffs one week and then when you lose say it's not about winning it's about developing or we used younger players to develop them.
                        Sometimes you want to win very badly and when you get to certain point of season and see your not going to win or make the playoffs then the really younger players get put in the lineup and a club comes up with the excuse they did not look to win but rather the future.

This is better known as throwing in the towel.... I quit but in Print for all to hear. 15 year old Billy Bob was playing. " For us here it's not about winning but rather development " well then make up your mind. At 8 and 9 years old players are dropped or put on second teams with little to no attention. Should we not start the developement cycle at this age.

Comment

Sometimes you want to win very badly and when you get to certain point of season and see your not going to win or make the playoffs then the really younger players get put in the lineup and a club comes up with the excuse they did not look to win but rather the future.

This is better known as throwing in the towel.... I quit but in Print for all to hear. 15 year old Billy Bob was playing. " For us here it's not about winning but rather development " well then make up your mind. At 8 and 9 years old players are dropped or put on second teams with little to no attention. Should we not start the developement cycle at this age.
                          whine whine whine, Blame Blame Blame, finger pointing is the best thing we do.

Comment

I agree they do use the "development" excuse wayyy too much. If they are investing that much time in development then the kids should be getting better (unless the coaching isn't all that). At some point OC has to understand that "winning" is part of development.

Comment

I agree they do use the "development" excuse wayyy too much. If they are investing that much time in development then the kids should be getting better (unless the coaching isn't all that). At some point OC has to understand that "winning" is part of development.
                              I agree, too- but let's not pretend the "development dodge" is confined to the Purple Lion... everybody in American youth soccer uses the excuse to avoid accountability for the WDL record. We Americans are an impatient bunch- we only measure success by "winning".

Comment

I agree, too- but let's not pretend the "development dodge" is confined to the Purple Lion... everybody in American youth soccer uses the excuse to avoid accountability for the WDL record. We Americans are an impatient bunch- we only measure success by "winning".
                                Well said, agree completely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X