Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any contact from coaches after GA showcase?

LOL. No. College coaches stay away from yo yo. They’re too busy laughing at him all are having a beer with the Tampa Bay united coaches.

Comment

Any contact from coaches after GA showcase?
      Actually, yes. Very promising

Comment

And yoyo saith unto parents, I am the way, the truth, and the commitment: no soccer players cometh unto a scholarship, but by me. Yoyo 1:1

Comment

Hey Yoyo

Can I get an eastlake tryout schedule? or U tryna make me stay with FP?

Comment

Hey Yoyo

Would also like to know

Comment

Hey Yoyo

Novi and Yoyo are uniting forces

Comment

Hey Yoyo

LOL. Nobody wants to go to brandon campus.

Yo yo has a clown.

Comment

LOL. Nobody wants to go to brandon campus.

Yo yo has a clown.
                  You clown, tryout dates and make up dates are all over social media. You keep lying on wff and yoyo someone is gonna catch you in the parking lot and split your wig.

Comment

You clown, tryout dates and make up dates are all over social media. You keep lying on wff and yoyo someone is gonna catch you in the parking lot and split your wig.
                    Please stop using Tarzan grammar. LOL.

Lots of parents are sharing the same experience. Yo yo is inept directing. He does nothing but lose. He gets kicked out of a league that falls. He is that bad. Yoyos only talent is lying. Trying to parents, lying to Kids.

Lots of people laugh at yo yo. Especially the parents on the sideline.

Comment

Run far away from West Florida flames, parents.

You’ve read hundreds of parents experience is here.

Comment

Run far away from West Florida flames, parents.

You’ve read hundreds of parents experience is here.
                        Oh yes because this site is exactly where you should get advice about what club to join. That’s some funny stuff right there.

Comment

Please stop using Tarzan grammar. LOL.

Lots of parents are sharing the same experience. Yo yo is inept directing. He does nothing but lose. He gets kicked out of a league that falls. He is that bad. Yoyos only talent is lying. Trying to parents, lying to Kids.

Lots of people laugh at yo yo. Especially the parents on the sideline.

yoyo knows all the laughing parents are on time with the monthly payments 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Yoyo appreciate your business and look forward to selling you another season of hopes and dreams.

Comment

yoyo knows all the laughing parents are on time with the monthly payments 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Yoyo appreciate your business and look forward to selling you another season of hopes and dreams.
                            Poor yo yo goes back to the same money theme. He thinks it’s his only way to bother everybody. LOL. When in reality poor yo yo has driven the club down. Even he can’t hide the fact that West Florida flames is In a dumpster because of his leadership, or lack thereof. He can’t get into any more leagues. He’s on his last legs. He knows everybody laughs at him and he has no credibility. So the only thing he puts out now is he makes money. And everybody knows He barely makes enough to keep his head above water. What a clown yo yo, what a clown.

By the way how are the 15 and 13 boys doing?

Comment

Poor yo yo goes back to the same money theme. He thinks it’s his only way to bother everybody. LOL. When in reality poor yo yo has driven the club down. Even he can’t hide the fact that West Florida flames is In a dumpster because of his leadership, or lack thereof. He can’t get into any more leagues. He’s on his last legs. He knows everybody laughs at him and he has no credibility. So the only thing he puts out now is he makes money. And everybody knows He barely makes enough to keep his head above water. What a clown yo yo, what a clown.

By the way how are the 15 and 13 boys doing?
                              I guess you do your job for the love. Yoyo does it for the money. As long as the money keep rolling in, you can laugh, call me names, or do you best to offend yoyo. Yoyo will be fine. Payment will due soon. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Comment

I guess you do your job for the love. Yoyo does it for the money. As long as the money keep rolling in, you can laugh, call me names, or do you best to offend yoyo. Yoyo will be fine. Payment will due soon. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹
                                Haha

They’re doing horrible. Par for you, yoyo. Why do you think that is. Lol

Clown yoyo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X