Match Fit is a DUMPSTER FIRE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have about 50 girls per age group between NL and RL. How many scholarships does this club produce. The best part if your kid shows up at a tryout and doesn't stay and that kid gets a scholarship playing somewhere else these a holes post the We See You Instagram post. I've been watching these practices for a few years now and I can honestly say they have taught nothing. Not 1 thing. Same B.S drill for 45 min and scrimmag for 45. No tactical training, no set piece training, no foot skills basically if you don't know before you get here its a coach/ parent/ teacher or whatever they call themselves running an open play practice. That's why they can't compete with PDA AND WC

Comment

Jordan's fake accent and Doms fake accounting of his soccer history. This place is a **** show!! More parents eating up coaches assesits pathetic. Water Jugs filled ✔
      Tents set up ✔ Gas Light filled
      ✔ MF scaming parents ✔

Comment

People of planet earth you have been warned. Steer clear of this club.

Comment

MatchFit is not worth the headache. We left for a variety of reasons and landed with an ECNL club that lives up to expectations. To each his own but I would strongly suggest speaking with as many people that are familiar with the program as possible. The truth will surface. Best of luck.

Comment

Good club other than these Prima Donna’s who hop into the club and hop out. Generally you hear about them not lasting at the next club and hopping on. Then they come here and bad mouth the club. Think about what a loser you have to be to do that. All these dads whose self worth is tied to the idea that their kid is a good soccer player. It’s laughable and almost ensures the kid will burn out and leave the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Good club other than these Prima Donna’s who hop into the club and hop out. Generally you hear about them not lasting at the next club and hopping on. Then they come here and bad mouth the club. Think about what a loser you have to be to do that. All these dads whose self worth is tied to the idea that their kid is a good soccer player. It’s laughable and almost ensures the kid will burn out and leave the sport.
              Correction - kids who leave - flourish. Kids who stay, burn out and quit.

Nice try Boochie sock puppet.

Comment

People hop after realizing the grave mistake they just made for their child. Its common sense really. MatchFit doesn’t deserve the pleasure of “training” these young women.

Comment

A dumpster doesn’t deserve MatchFit nor the clubs staff

Comment

Proof is in the pudding. Matchfit teams DON'T have a single team in
                    1st place in their conference. Have some very solid girls but will go nowhere because THEY DONT TRAIN. By far the worst practices I've ever seen. Zero instruction Zero accountability Zero soccer being played. They can only beat bottom of the barrel clubs. Look at the box scores. It starts from the top down. Run as fast as you can to get away from this place.

Comment

Trash club. Trash coaches. The DOC is a buffoon. To the Matchfit 09 Shore team. I will be my last dollar the better half of the team will be playing for PDA by the time they get to 8th grade. It's all good when they are little girls but once they all catch up in size it's game over. PDA Blue crushes them all. It's just a fact. Lmk how many PDA blue teams sit behind MF in the Rankings. I'll wait.

Comment

Trash club. Trash coaches. The DOC is a buffoon. To the Matchfit 09 Shore team. I will be my last dollar the better half of the team will be playing for PDA by the time they get to 8th grade. It's all good when they are little girls but once they all catch up in size it's game over. PDA Blue crushes them all. It's just a fact. Lmk how many PDA blue teams sit behind MF in the Rankings. I'll wait.
                        You must not know the MF Shore 09 team. They are one if the smallest teams in their age group and they play up a year to cause an even more significant size disadvantage so size has nothing to do with their results. If anything they might benefit from catching up in size vs your opposite view.

Comment

You must not know the MF Shore 09 team. They are one if the smallest teams in their age group and they play up a year to cause an even more significant size disadvantage so size has nothing to do with their results. If anything they might benefit from catching up in size vs your opposite view.
                          The PDA Blue 09 team has a few giants so I would hate to see what they look like when they catch up in size.

Comment

I actually think the smaller faster girls have an advantage. But once they get to HS age it's tough for the little ones. They get banged up quickly and pushed off the ball. When my daughters old club was in the final year before the full field we were tough to beat. Then the entire team wanted to go to pre ECNL and few went to WC and the rest went to PDA. They always go. MF is definitely an inferior club to those 2. It's a fact and it will happen to the 09 shore team.

Comment

I actually think the smaller faster girls have an advantage. But once they get to HS age it's tough for the little ones. They get banged up quickly and pushed off the ball. When my daughters old club was in the final year before the full field we were tough to beat. Then the entire team wanted to go to pre ECNL and few went to WC and the rest went to PDA. They always go. MF is definitely an inferior club to those 2. It's a fact and it will happen to the 09 shore team.
                              I agree...D played for MF Denville ...the games are so much more overtly physical at U15 & up and gets worse each year.

That is why you see the really big teams do well in this area...my d has been battered ...all 10 toenails black and/or missing from being stomped and stepped on, bruises all over, at tournaments needs to take Advil between games.....its no longer about passing and skill so much....but ugly power soccer..

Comment

Proof is in the pudding. Matchfit teams DON'T have a single team in
                                1st place in their conference. Have some very solid girls but will go nowhere because THEY DONT TRAIN. By far the worst practices I've ever seen. Zero instruction Zero accountability Zero soccer being played. They can only beat bottom of the barrel clubs. Look at the box scores. It starts from the top down. Run as fast as you can to get away from this place.
                                So what, but every team is in the to half of the league and the 2009 team is the best in the state. You are such a loser, a bitter man, whose kid could not cut it. Largely because of you telling the kid how good she was and how bad the coaches are. It's fine she's not playing soccer, what's not fine is you needing to spend 10 hours a week on this board bashing the club. It's pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X