CFC Valley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does registration cost at FSA? Valley is 2650 and the uniform kit is another 200 bucks or so....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How much does registration cost at FSA? Valley is 2650 and the uniform kit is another 200 bucks or so....
      $2400-$2500 for a CT team, includes kits and backpack.

Comment

As I read through this thread it’s clear this is CFC Valley ownership trying to hang onto their business. Unfortunately for them COVID is also deadly to weak businesses. Valley was an ill-conceived business idea from the beginning and the pandemic accelerated their demise. They tried to play in the big boys sandbox and got smacked around. Another poster nailed it. Valley only has FSA angry parents. The pandemic also reset that anger so now Valley basically has no demand and no value proposition. FSA CT parent’s response here demonstrates how weak Valley’s product offering is. Valley will not be a going concern by the fall.

Comment

As I read through this thread it’s clear this is CFC Valley ownership trying to hang onto their business. Unfortunately for them COVID is also deadly to weak businesses. Valley was an ill-conceived business idea from the beginning and the pandemic accelerated their demise. They tried to play in the big boys sandbox and got smacked around. Another poster nailed it. Valley only has FSA angry parents. The pandemic also reset that anger so now Valley basically has no demand and no value proposition. FSA CT parent’s response here demonstrates how weak Valley’s product offering is. Valley will not be a going concern by the fall.
          Plenty of angry FSA parents in that area (and parents that came to tryout but didnt make it for one reason or another) .... maybe its not a bad strategy. How much is ECRL? I bet it aint $2,500 and it ain't much better.

Comment

Plenty of angry FSA parents in that area (and parents that came to tryout but didnt make it for one reason or another) .... maybe its not a bad strategy. How much is ECRL? I bet it aint $2,500 and it ain't much better.
            Like many clubs, even CFC branch teams, Valley doesn't have much for high school players. Options narrow later on in middle school but there are options out there. But some families have more money than common sense. If your kid really wants "to play for fun" it doesn't need to cost 3.5K plus travel.

Comment

I find it strange that this thread has lasted as long as it has. Valley fields teams in just about every age group from 2012 to 2003 both boys and girls. Some age groups even have two teams. Some age groups have decent teams, other teams are weak. The only group / people that would choose to perpetuate this ongoing nonsense that Valley isn't a going concern is FSA administration. They want to put worry in the minds of the FSA parents that Valley might not be around if they choose to leave FSA for Valley.

No question about it, Valley will be around in the fall. Valley will continue to take players year after year from FSA as long as FSA's coaches don't care and the teams continue with their horrible results. Just look at those ECNL R and ECNL results. Who in their right mind would aspire to be on those teams?

Comment

I find it strange that this thread has lasted as long as it has. Valley fields teams in just about every age group from 2012 to 2003 both boys and girls. Some age groups even have two teams. Some age groups have decent teams, other teams are weak. The only group / people that would choose to perpetuate this ongoing nonsense that Valley isn't a going concern is FSA administration. They want to put worry in the minds of the FSA parents that Valley might not be around if they choose to leave FSA for Valley.

No question about it, Valley will be around in the fall. Valley will continue to take players year after year from FSA as long as FSA's coaches don't care and the teams continue with their horrible results. Just look at those ECNL R and ECNL results. Who in their right mind would aspire to be on those teams?
                Your kid

Comment

But they have shiny embroidery on their sleeves! Valley ain't got that.

Comment

But they have shiny embroidery on their sleeves! Valley ain't got that.
                    Once ECNL moves to promotion / relegation, which many say is coming next year, FSA will lose that shiny embroidery on their sleeve. Then what? Look out for that stampede running for the exits!

Comment

Valley promised us 3x in fall, 2x in winter, 3x in spring with 4x Tournaments. We get two trainings and one f..... tournament. OD lies to all the parents. Good coaching my a.. they have Shaun Green biggest scam in USA soccer and all he cares it’s Soccer Coaching TV. Girls side you have absolutely no coaching James 🤡 .

Comment

Valley promised us 3x in fall, 2x in winter, 3x in spring with 4x Tournaments. We get two trainings and one f..... tournament. OD lies to all the parents. Good coaching my a.. they have Shaun Green biggest scam in USA soccer and all he cares it’s Soccer Coaching TV. Girls side you have absolutely no coaching James 🤡 .
                        All CFC branches are the same or worse with coaches getting paid high, or CFC Valley free parents coaches

Comment

This thread looks more like a FSA parent/club thread than anything about Valley.

If FSA is supposed to be the “big dog club” in CT with all of the top talent, why so worried by a “lowly branch club?”

No one is questioning the facilities at FSA.....just the quality of the coaches and players.

Comment

This thread looks more like a FSA parent/club thread than anything about Valley.

If FSA is supposed to be the “big dog club” in CT with all of the top talent, why so worried by a “lowly branch club?”

No one is questioning the facilities at FSA.....just the quality of the coaches and players.
                            So I think it was my post that turned this into a comparison between FSA and Valley. We have a decision coming up as to who to tryout with for premier. I wasn’t thrilled with what I was seeing at FSA on coaching u little so was wondering about valley. Convenience is a factor - ie I am not driving an hour for practice at this point.

Comment

CFC Valley club with no purpose only grab your money. It’s very sad but the truth.

Comment

So I think it was my post that turned this into a comparison between FSA and Valley. We have a decision coming up as to who to tryout with for premier. I wasn’t thrilled with what I was seeing at FSA on coaching u little so was wondering about valley. Convenience is a factor - ie I am not driving an hour for practice at this point.
                                Between those two .... Go to AJAX.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X