NJ State Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a PDA parent and I’m telling you the MF Shore 09 side is legit. Big, athletic, technical and tactical. Maybe a once a generation type of team. Puberty claim has some merit, let’s see.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I’m a PDA parent and I’m telling you the MF Shore 09 side is legit. Big, athletic, technical and tactical. Maybe a once a generation type of team. Puberty claim has some merit, let’s see.
      These people are nuts.
      Yeah we believe you are a PDA parent.

Comment

For GA, former DA, and ECNL state cup is beneath them at the older age groups. They are traveling to Virginia, NC, SC, Florida...etc for showcases so state cup is meaningless for them.

For PDA north it would be an ECRL team which would be the 3rd and 4th team which are about EDP D2 level.
        Why would state cup be beyond them? Goes to show you how screwed up the system has gotten. All about the $$$$.

Comment

Why would state cup be beyond them? Goes to show you how screwed up the system has gotten. All about the $$$$.
          Think they mean with everything else they do state cup isn't a priority, especially since other ECNL or GA teams from other states don't do it either.

Comment

Think they mean with everything else they do state cup isn't a priority, especially since other ECNL or GA teams from other states don't do it either.
            All of these leagues are a joke as far as soccer is concerned, unless you take them for what they are - a place where kids can play soccer on the side for some fun. Hopefully, the kids are not letting it distract them from getting into Harvard, Yale, or Princeton.

Comment

Well since the team has been playing up a year against many opponents who have let’s say matured and still continue to win you may have to come up with another excuse, Keep hating on this team it’s fuels them.
              Many players and teams have played up a year when they were younger. Playing up a year at a younger age isn't anything special. Lets see how they do playing up a year next year, then the next year as they just come into their growth spurts or lack there of. I know several players that were the top scorers and the go to players for their teams at u10, u11, u12 to wind up 5'0-5'4 90-100lbs at u16, u17 and being used as speed bumps as the other players grew and got better. The odds of that team with those players all being 5'7+ 130+lbs is ridiculous. Could the "team" be great in the future, sure, will it have most of those players still, most definitely not.

Comment

To the OP, not sure if it changed but leagues such as DA,GDA and ECNL players were prohibited from competing for state cups. So...not "beneath" them. League restriction. Get your facts first CNN.

Comment

To the OP, not sure if it changed but leagues such as DA,GDA and ECNL players were prohibited from competing for state cups. So...not "beneath" them. League restriction. Get your facts first CNN.
                  If the league restricts them doesn't it mean the same thing? That it isn't worthy of their leagues players time (and money). And doesn't state cup have some GA teams in it?

Comment

09? You mean a U12 team? Don’t make me laugh. If you think the performance of a bunch of 11 year olds is in any way significant you know nothing about youth soccer.

Comment

Well since the team has been playing up a year against many opponents who have let’s say matured and still continue to win you may have to come up with another excuse, Keep hating on this team it’s fuels them.
                      “Hate fuels” 12 year old little girls? Wow great parenting and coaching 👍🏻🙄

Comment

Is this a real comment? I can’t even begin to imagine what it must be like to have my daughter on a team that uses “hate” to fuel them. What the hell is wrong in this world? Wow.

Comment

No good teams in it, no PDA no MF. Mostly low level town teams left playing this competition.
                          Town teams? In the last year and a half Real NJ 06 have beaten Virginia development ECNL, Delco ECNL, FSA FC ECNL, and tied Susa ECNL.

Comment

Town teams? In the last year and a half Real NJ 06 have beaten Virginia development ECNL, Delco ECNL, FSA FC ECNL, and tied Susa ECNL.
                            So they've not beaten any decent ECNL teams? What's your point caller?

Comment

Come back to me when they play some GA teams. Real will not do so well then playing clubs from the top platform for girls in the USA.

Comment

Sorry but SUSA and Delco were pre-covid Nov 2019. Ties against SUSA and VDA look ok but did they wall up or go balls to the wall on attack? Also, since these were showcases, who from VDA and SUSA played?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X