X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nash leaving Stony Brook?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    but you’re not part of the club. very few parents come on this garbage site or the other one. try again troll
    How the **** would you know who comes on here? What an arrogant ass you are. At least you realize you don't have the ability or intelligence to debate anyone.

Comment

but you’re not part of the club. very few parents come on this garbage site or the other one. try again troll
      Wrong I have 2 kids in the club you troll.

Comment

Wrong I have 2 kids in the club you troll.
        no you don’t

Comment

no you don’t
          Uhmm..Yes I do

Comment

Uhmm..Yes I do
            nope.

Comment

nope.
              Done with you. Really don't care what some asswipe board member thinks. Morons like you are why people will be leaving the club.

Comment

Done with you. Really don't care what some asswipe board member thinks. Morons like you are why people will be leaving the club.
                people have been coming and leaving long before me...you are the moron that thinks this is new and does not happen at each and every other club.

Comment

people have been coming and leaving long before me...you are the moron that thinks this is new and does not happen at each and every other club.
                  This is happening because of the merge and who you morons are putting in charge. Why be so disingenuous?

Comment

listen puss*, you’re not part of the club. you come on her to cause drama cause somehow you benefit from it. and your far to chicken **** to ever confront someone. stay on the here and continue to text - nobody is reading this garbage anyway.

Comment

my daughter plays for surf, we are going to stony brook -ln. the girls side will be a powerhouse. we were thinking about leaving surf for nash last year but now this merger has us sold.

Comment

From what I hear a lot of surf players are coming over to check it out.

Comment

listen puss*, you’re not part of the club. you come on her to cause drama cause somehow you benefit from it. and your far to chicken **** to ever confront someone. stay on the here and continue to text - nobody is reading this garbage anyway.
                          You are on reading this, idiot.

Comment

my daughter plays for surf, we are going to stony brook -ln. the girls side will be a powerhouse. we were thinking about leaving surf for nash last year but now this merger has us sold.
                            Come on over but Nash probably won't be here!

Comment

Merger

I would challenge anyone to give me 1 disadvantage the merger will bring for the members? Other than unfounded disparaging personal attacks made by people who run a website that no one cares about and have nothing to do with the club there are not a lot of negatives.

How is doubling the size of the player pool which your kid plays in (if the commenters on here even have kids in the club) going to adversely impact your child? if they are no longer on the "top team" the will be on a second team that will probably be better than the team they play on now.

Lets be honest that the only real issue parents can have. other than that give me one tangible negative impact it would have to a player other than team placement which I would argue is not a negative.

Comment

I would challenge anyone to give me 1 disadvantage the merger will bring for the members? Other than unfounded disparaging personal attacks made by people who run a website that no one cares about and have nothing to do with the club there are not a lot of negatives.

How is doubling the size of the player pool which your kid plays in (if the commenters on here even have kids in the club) going to adversely impact your child? if they are no longer on the "top team" the will be on a second team that will probably be better than the team they play on now.

Lets be honest that the only real issue parents can have. other than that give me one tangible negative impact it would have to a player other than team placement which I would argue is not a negative.
                                to add; been lurking and now I feel the need to add my 2 cents. Im looking forward to the merge. im tired of my sons B team showing up with just enough players. Hopefully this merge will make the team whole.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X