• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say what again?
    Oh hey Ludlow just wake up from your nap

Comment

True politics is huge. Nothing like having your far more skilled fast athletic non Ludlow kids taken out of the game when they make a little mistake so they can put in the short chubby slow kids drom ludlow who can't pass worth a lick and make mistakes after mistakes and cant get out of there own way and wonder why they lose games to teams that have a couple of the same type of players they bench to let there ludlow kids play. Ya good old western! Supposed to be a premier club lol.

Comment

It is pretty bad on the girls side, so I can only imagine how bad it is with the boys! My Daughters team is hilarious with the subbing. Girls are playing well, hustling and actually playing and here comes a girl that toes the ball.... yes toes the ball. But hey $1600 is $1600 right. Such a shame the way this program has gone downhill.

Comment

There are some good coaches but it seems they aren't developing there own players for there usl team they would rather get the players from overseas. How many pioneer players are from there united club that they've developed. The strongest teams I have seen have been 05 and 06 boys side. They have the best coaches in central and western MA

Comment

Did you just sayWestern has the best coaches in western mass

Comment

There are some good coaches but it seems they aren't developing there own players for there usl team they would rather get the players from overseas. How many pioneer players are from there united club that they've developed. The strongest teams I have seen have been 05 and 06 boys side. They have the best coaches in central and western MA
              You had me at “there”. If you know you know.

Comment

True politics is huge. Nothing like having your far more skilled fast athletic non Ludlow kids taken out of the game when they make a little mistake so they can put in the short chubby slow kids drom ludlow who can't pass worth a lick and make mistakes after mistakes and cant get out of there own way and wonder why they lose games to teams that have a couple of the same type of players they bench to let there ludlow kids play. Ya good old western! Supposed to be a premier club lol.
                Funny story, but nobody subs in Ludlow kids just because they are Ludlow kids. I mean your stand up is lacking. But for what it’s worth based on the pedigree and the success that the town has had for I don’t know maybe close to 80 years I am sure you could do a lot worse than putting in a Ludlow kid. Jealousy from success breeds contempt. Don’t hate on the pioneers because you wish your parents moved your sorry excuse for a soccer player to Ludlow. Let me guess, Ludlow beat your high school team back in the 70s in the quarterfinals. They beat your dads team in the 50s your grandpas in the 40s your son in the 90s and your grandkid in the 2010s. Yeah I can see why you’d hate the town soccer program too.

Comment

Funny story, but nobody subs in Ludlow kids just because they are Ludlow kids. I mean your stand up is lacking. But for what it’s worth based on the pedigree and the success that the town has had for I don’t know maybe close to 80 years I am sure you could do a lot worse than putting in a Ludlow kid. Jealousy from success breeds contempt. Don’t hate on the pioneers because you wish your parents moved your sorry excuse for a soccer player to Ludlow. Let me guess, Ludlow beat your high school team back in the 70s in the quarterfinals. They beat your dads team in the 50s your grandpas in the 40s your son in the 90s and your grandkid in the 2010s. Yeah I can see why you’d hate the town soccer program too.
                  Dude you must be joking right now. Complete clown
                  Ludlow was good like 10 years ago stop thinking you're the soccer mecca you're not those times have passed. Put the 1990 varsity jacket back in the closet it's well over due

Comment

In all honesty does this program prepare/send kids for the next level of soccer (college, prep school) Does anybody have an legit answer to a serious question?

Comment

In all honesty does this program prepare/send kids for the next level of soccer (college, prep school) Does anybody have an legit answer to a serious question?
                      If your club doesn't take the time to update their website ( teams listed that have graduated) my guess is they probably haven't provided much to the players for college recruiting etc.

Comment

HAHAH! There website still lists DA!!! Is DA the word for the in Ludlow. At least they could update da website. Jokers

Comment

I’m still humored by the fact that someone is proud to be from Ludlow.

Comment

I guess people get really worked up on this site. Please be go easy on the 08 Pioneers team. The fathers are all alcoholics and continuously show up in the local newspapers for bar fights. I heard one of them was arrested after a game for letting his son drive him home. Another was busted for bootleg moonshine and smoked meats.You can't make this up. Don't blame the kids blame the parents...completely embarrassing. Must be a ludlow thing...

Comment

Ludlow graduating class put 1 or 2 boys into div 1 and 1 girl I think it said they all played WUP but that was a while ago around NL signing. Not huge numbers but still respectable for a small town.

Comment

It is a great club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X