Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me that if a club is good, players will flock there

no need for all the hard sell for these clubs on TS unless highly concerned for not making quotas

#vamos_to_thefutrePrime

Comment

This is why Florida premier has exploded in size.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This is why Florida premier has exploded in size.
        Novi is an amazing leader of our family. This club gets it. You should join.

Comment

We are the SKUNKS Bitch!!!

Comment

Honestly, most kids want to win. It matters, people can say what they want but go lose every game and I bet you will look for a new club..

Comment

no need for all the hard sell for these clubs on TS unless highly concerned for not making quotas
              It is like the Swan Upping each summer to claim ownership of as many as you can.

Comment

Honestly, most kids want to win. It matters, people can say what they want but go lose every game and I bet you will look for a new club..
                Especially with the crap leagues most of you are in.

Comment

We are The Stinger Bees b!tch

Comment

Winning every game, especially if you're crushing other teams, means you're in the wrong league or bracket. Same with losing most of the time. A mixed record with close games is ideal. Wins feel good and keep players motivated, loses are learning opportunities.

Comment

Winning every game, especially if you're crushing other teams, means you're in the wrong league or bracket. Same with losing most of the time. A mixed record with close games is ideal. Wins feel good and keep players motivated, loses are learning opportunities.
                      That is the right mindset!

Comment

Good one coach. Now let’s go win!!!!!

Comment

Good one coach. Now let’s go win!!!!!
                          When the team plays well and still loses there is some comfort. When the team plays poor or dirty and wins should they feel good?

Comment

Some clubs just have better marketing than others. The coaching still sucks but they sell a shiny turd.

Comment

I’m coming to the realization that all the clubs suck. The only ones who are happy are those that are in the know and get the vip access/treatment. The rest of us then are pretty much left with what sucks less, what can and are we willing to deal with. I guarantee you if clubs wisened up, actually followed what they promised there would be more revenue for them, and they would be overwhelmed with players. Parents talk and the soccer world isn’t as big as people think. At the least kids would win and so would American soccer as a whole

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X