Becky Burleigh - U of F Head Coach announces retirement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Novi is on the short list. Talk about Home Run hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That might be a set back for the Gators. They better higher someone soon to steady the ship or the will leak their top recruits. If they wait till after the tournament, it better be a homerun hire, not some uninspiring retread.
      The coach can’t get out of her contract until after the NCAA tournament for it to be announced.

Comment

Apparently, Novi is on the short list. Talk about Home Run hire.
        This is as clown. Novi is on no one's short list other then obscure youth soccer clubs in the Midwest!

Comment

This is as clown. Novi is on no one's short list other then obscure youth soccer clubs in the Midwest!
          Who is on the short list for head and assistants?

Comment

Who is on the short list for head and assistants?
            Head: Novi

Assistants: Latronica and Trevor the Legendp

Comment

Head: Novi

Assistants: Latronica and Trevor the Legendp
              And I'm bringing the workbench! Hide your daughters.

Comment

If I was Florida’s AD or SWA this would be my list (in order):

Southern Cal HC - he turned a struggling, underachieving program around in 4 years. I’d pay that entire staff whatever they wanted.
                UCLA HC - she’s won everywhere she’s been as a player and coach, knows the state well
                Penn State HC - a serial winner
                West Virginia HC - she attracts players (and good ones at that) to Morgantown and wins.

Those would be my top 4, the next tier would be UCF, USF, Wisconsin, Navy.

Comment

UF better be willing to pay 400k a year for those 4

Comment

Southern Cal HC - he turned a struggling, underachieving program around in 4 years. I’d pay that entire staff whatever they wanted.
                    UCLA HC - she’s won everywhere she’s been as a player and coach, knows the state well
                    West Virginia HC - she attracts players (and good ones at that) to Morgantown and wins.

It’s the UCF or USF coach. Both bring a package of coaches and players.

Comment

It’s the UCF or USF coach. Both bring a package of coaches and players.
                      Where would the money come from to bring their own players? NLIs have been signed for C/O 2021. Who would come with without money? And what about the current players... do they wait to hear if their scholarship is renewed?

Comment

What
                        A
                        Fvcking
                        Pipe
                        Dream!!!!!

I hav who knowledge of whom the UF AD is interviewing or is in the mix for the job....however, I willl say unequivocally that the chances of landing one of those listed is close to NIL.

Maaaaayyyybeee the WVU coach would listen and take the job, and it would be a major coup, but I doubt it. UF is not likely to get anyone on that list. I’d give WVU about a 20/80 chance....but maybe.

Comment

What
                          A
                          Fvcking
                          Pipe
                          Dream!!!!!

I hav who knowledge of whom the UF AD is interviewing or is in the mix for the job....however, I willl say unequivocally that the chances of landing one of those listed is close to NIL.

Maaaaayyyybeee the WVU coach would listen and take the job, and it would be a major coup, but I doubt it. UF is not likely to get anyone on that list. I’d give WVU about a 20/80 chance....but maybe.
                          Well, enlighten us, Mr. In-the-Know. Who has the AD called? It’s an anonymous forum, so turn on your VPN, open a private window and bless us, the unwashed, with some of that good insider information!

The current HC at TCU was contacted but I don’t know if it went much past a phone call.

Comment

Well, enlighten us, Mr. In-the-Know. Who has the AD called? It’s an anonymous forum, so turn on your VPN, open a private window and bless us, the unwashed, with some of that good insider information!

The current HC at TCU was contacted but I don’t know if it went much past a phone call.
                            Fvck off.

Here’s what I know for sure...the

Penn State coach and the
                            UCLA Coach and the
                            USC Coach are not going to be the new UF coach....Period. Next question?

Comment

Fvck off.

Here’s what I know for sure...the

Penn State coach and the
                              UCLA Coach and the
                              USC Coach are not going to be the new UF coach....Period. Next question?
                              This clown clearly only states the obvious and knows nothing.

I’ve been saying, with scienter, that the new coach is coming from the AAC and since team is still playing no formal announcement is forthcoming.

Comment

Why wouldn’t the new head coach come from within - one of the assistant coaches?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X