• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are the current MF’s on the team?
    Doesn't matter

Comment

AP,LG and LG are the only U16 players who are able or could play U17 next season on that U16 team now. AP should actually get moved to center MF now as our current MF is just too small and slow to play at the speed we need and he is unable to get the ball in a good attacking position. He always plays back or dribbles into coverage. The strikers are non existent on this team.
      Wow.... you make such valid points. Here's one you forgot. The current center MF has more goals and assists than all 3 of those players combined. The outside MF AO also has more goals than them combined. The sad thing is that all those players you mention clearly respect the current CM even though you don't.

Comment

Wow.... you make such valid points. Here's one you forgot. The current center MF has more goals and assists than all 3 of those players combined. The outside MF AO also has more goals than them combined. The sad thing is that all those players you mention clearly respect the current CM even though you don't.
        Ok dad!

Comment

Ok dad!
          Too funny. Not his dad but Im sure he would get a laugh out of this garbage if he actually came on this site.

Comment

Listen the CMF is good but has just struggled with this team and the formation, it doesn't benefit him and he needs better players around him. I'm not sure of the stats but I am pretty sure he is not leading the team in assists and all his goals, which I think is three, have been off PK's. AO is way over his head and there is a reason he was let go before, he just isn't good enough to play in this league. I doubt he could play at the ECNL level to be honest. His team sets him up 4 or 5 times a game and he converts zero of those chances most of the time, btw I think he has 2 goals this season. He is physically gifted but lacks the ability and should be moved off this team and is only on it because he paid.
            I don't know if any player from this team could play on the U17 side next season but I doubt it.

Comment

Too funny. Not his dad but Im sure he would get a laugh out of this garbage if he actually came on this site.
              You definitely sound like the dad.

Comment

Listen the CMF is good but has just struggled with this team and the formation, it doesn't benefit him and he needs better players around him. I'm not sure of the stats but I am pretty sure he is not leading the team in assists and all his goals, which I think is three, have been off PK's. AO is way over his head and there is a reason he was let go before, he just isn't good enough to play in this league. I doubt he could play at the ECNL level to be honest. His team sets him up 4 or 5 times a game and he converts zero of those chances most of the time, btw I think he has 2 goals this season. He is physically gifted but lacks the ability and should be moved off this team and is only on it because he paid.
                I don't know if any player from this team could play on the U17 side next season but I doubt it.
                Too much time spent on this team. Enjoy the last month and then they will all be sent packing somewhere else.

Comment

Too much time spent on this team. Enjoy the last month and then they will all be sent packing somewhere else.
                  Not the 05's on the U17 side, we are all good.

Comment

That CMF on U16 is a good player, the problem is OCSC has an 06 who plays the same position and is just amazing and a much better player than he is and also has the ability to play physically against bigger players which the one at OCYS can not do. Doesn't make him a bad player, just he is competing against a player who is much better than him at this point. The OCYS CMF will be fine and could play on a U17 team in the right conditions, just not at OCSC due to already having a stud at that position.
                    The other MF's on that OCYS team are good but I don't know about any of them actually making OCSC besides the kid from JFC and maybe the one(LG) who played there last season, the others could not and definitely not AO. I will say that this is just my opinion and means absolutely nothing in the big picture.

Comment

One thing is clear, your U16's are about to take a beating at the hands of the Weston boys this Saturday. If Rush can't take the heat you know OC can't.

Comment

I was waiting to see if any OC parents would post about their games this weekend @ Weston, of course it is so quiet. No mighty U17 parents want to chat today about it, it helps with the grieving. How about any U16 parents? Even I have to admit it has been a long since I seen a goal off a corner kick go in with such ease as that one,lol!!! Like since U12 have I seen a play like that! LOL. I thought your midfield was your strength, it isn't.
                        I'm sorry for laughing at your prestious MLS club, seriously I am here to talk if you need to.

Comment

Both OCSC U15 and U17 teams beat Weston this weekend.

Comment

Granted barely

Comment

Only U15's beat Weston, you have the wrong information. U17's for OC did not leave Weston with a win.

Comment

Only the U15 side won for OC this weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X