Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not just Serbians,its Bosnians, Albanians, Bulgarians the whole Eastern European Mob.
    What could go wrong. It worked out so well when he played Dunedin for that German guy to come run his club then summarily fired him lost those teams all within 12 months. I'm sure it will be different this time though.

Comment

What could go wrong. It worked out so well when he played Dunedin for that German guy to come run his club then summarily fired him lost those teams all within 12 months. I'm sure it will be different this time though.
      The German guy EL wasn't fired he quit because he couldn't take AS not letting him do his job

Comment

The German guy EL wasn't fired he quit because he couldn't take AS not letting him do his job
        Same difference.

Comment

Same difference.
          So I just noticed that Largo has a team still alive in the Presidents Cup round 2. So that means that they might still be together after FP takes over and FP will have to watch them train in their Largo gear till they are done. Then they will also have to deal with AS running around bragging about his team the 2003 team still playing. He will be a sheep in wolves clothes since he will be a FP coach and wearing Largo on the sidelines while coaching in the tournament.

Now the big question is if this team stays alive for the finals lets say and Largo doesnt win their fields with the city trouble where will they train and will the new club let them train there till they are done.

Comment

What do you make of the fact that the City a few weeks ago said Largo will keep the fields and then took that back? You think they took it back to re-reward them to Largo? Or do you think the higher up at the city looked at it, said this is the wrong decision and applied heat on that advisory board to do it over for a reason?

AS is in trouble and he knows it.

Comment

What do you make of the fact that the City a few weeks ago said Largo will keep the fields and then took that back? You think they took it back to re-reward them to Largo? Or do you think the higher up at the city looked at it, said this is the wrong decision and applied heat on that advisory board to do it over for a reason?

A ton of his kids that he's telling people are staying have registered for tryouts at clubs other than FP I think they know as well

Comment

Not gonna lie, AS is such a weasel that it's kind of un to watch him squirm.

Comment

Not gonna lie, AS is such a weasel that it's kind of un to watch him squirm.
                  I wanna know is there a party for when he's done with soccer planned

Comment

Friday camp numbers down drastically at largo tonight. Was there tryouts somewhere else and I was in the loop.

Comment

Friday camp numbers down drastically at largo tonight. Was there tryouts somewhere else and I was in the loop.
                      Because the writing is on the wall. FP won't be there June 1.

Comment

Lol HB ... did your spies report back to you?

Comment

Lol HB ... did your spies report back to you?
                          No I was in the apartments next to the fields. I couldn't trust them anymore. Guess that means I need to raise my fees to get my parents to cover the cost of my new spy house

Comment

Yep, it's confirmed that fees are going up at Strictly. At least now we know why LOL

Comment

So it is your position that the fees at Strictly are going up because Strictly now has the Largo fields? Pretty doubtful. If FP isn't getting them, it will be Celtic. Don't let HB fool you.

Yep, it's confirmed that fees are going up at Strictly. At least now we know why LOL

Comment

So it is your position that the fees at Strictly are going up because Strictly now has the Largo fields? Pretty doubtful. If FP isn't getting them, it will be Celtic. Don't let HB fool you.
                                You must not read. They said the fees are going up because HB got an apartment next to the largo fields to spy. Please read before you post. Also if HB got largo he would just be going back to where he started Strictly from

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X