Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone stop the NEFC GU15 Elite team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is NEFC the team with the big girl up top that pushes down the defender and if the ref doesn't call anything it is a 1v1 with the keeper?

Comment

Congrats to Logan Harper. Best school on the whole list. Superb choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is NEFC the team with the big girl up top that pushes down the defender and if the ref doesn't call anything it is a 1v1 with the keeper?
        Let's just say a lot of defenders seem to lose their footing when she's around. But shame on them for depending upon the LOTG at this age. They should know by now that you cannot depend upon officials - that is a variable like weather or field conditions. Don't fall down and say it was muddy out. Don't fall down and complain that you got pushed in the back.

Comment

Congrats to Logan Harper. Best school on the whole list. Superb choice.
          Logan Harper University? I've never even heard of it. Heating and air conditioning repair school?

Comment

Snuck 4 boys in there to pad the look of the post (1 out of 3 to a real D1). Why isn't the boys program producing more commits? And contrary to what was suggested elsewhere, I see at least 6 girls D3/D2 commits and among the D1s 8 of them are "soft D1s" along with a BC, BU, and at least on TS a much criticized PC (when the other clubs have a kid going to PC). Some of the D1s listed have FDU/transfer written all over them.
            Stop being an ass and criticizing where these kids chose to play. I asked the question to produce the list, and I'm glad to see one. Congrats to the kids. Thanks for posting the info!

Comment

Stop being an ass and criticizing where these kids chose to play. I asked the question to produce the list, and I'm glad to see one. Congrats to the kids. Thanks for posting the info!
              What is a "soft" D1?

Comment

What is a "soft" D1?
                Schools that you'd have no idea are D1 unless you looked them up. There's at least 5 of them on there.

Comment

Snuck 4 boys in there to pad the look of the post (1 out of 3 to a real D1). Why isn't the boys program producing more commits? And contrary to what was suggested elsewhere, I see at least 6 girls D3/D2 commits and among the D1s 8 of them are "soft D1s" along with a BC, BU, and at least on TS a much criticized PC (when the other clubs have a kid going to PC). Some of the D1s listed have FDU/transfer written all over them.
                  Now STARS parents are talking about not real Div1 and Soft Div1. This is priceless. Where do you guys get this stuff lol

Comment

Soft D1 = having a clue what you want out of the college experience (hint: it's an education) and knowing the school has a program that best meets your needs.

Comment

Logan Harper University? I've never even heard of it. Heating and air conditioning repair school?
                      They make a lot more than say a pro player in women's league.

Comment

I hope BTDT isn't visiting this site anymore. If he sees that someone from NEFC posted commitment lists he is going to be apoplectic and there will be hell to pay.
                        Poor perspective. He can't blame Btdt for posting the list and he doesn't know what to do with it. I must say that 2015 commits from Nefc is pretty impressive. What do you think, Perspective?

Comment

Now STARS parents are talking about not real Div1 and Soft Div1. This is priceless. Where do you guys get this stuff lol
                          When other clubs' commitments get posted on this site, they get ripped to shreds too. Comes with the territory on here as juvenile as it may be. All that matters is if your kid is happy (and you as well to some extent). Any external criticism of the alleged "quality" of a program is utter nonsense.

Comment

Who is the NEFC Elite 15's gkeeper? is it HS? If not, where is she playing?

Comment

Poor perspective. He can't blame Btdt for posting the list and he doesn't know what to do with it. I must say that 2015 commits from Nefc is pretty impressive. What do you think, Perspective?
                              Who said BTNT didn't post the list? The list itself is fine, albeit a clear 3rd to Stars and Breakers.

Comment

Who is the NEFC Elite 15's gkeeper? is it HS? If not, where is she playing?
                                Yes it's HS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X