Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone stop the NEFC GU15 Elite team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to Nefc website and check their college night event video. Pay attention to the sidelines. If you know him, you will recognize him. Then laugh again, but this time to your own face.
    Oh yeah the highly regarded NEFC website that reports all fair and ethical stories. Did the brass at nefc throw in a guy in a duke sweatshirt to walk the sidelines. You guys are the ultimate propaganda machine. The Germans have nothing on you. It must have been BTNT in his duke sweatshirt. You guys are really good. Did you send a mass email to all parents to wear their college sweatshirts.

I can just imagine the duke coach talking to his assistants. Guys make sure you put the nefc kiddie combine on our calendar. Make it priority 1 and we will fly there to watch it. Give it up guys. If someone was there they were probably on vacation and was probably an alumni that happened to stop by as a favor for the coach.

Comment

Yeah but we played:

Inland empire surf in NPL finals and the formidable space fighters from florida. Don't forget we won the scorpion tournament and Mickey mouse invitational.
      I almost forgot the best tournament in the world NEFC tournament where we played our 2nd team in the final.
      We also won USYSA national title and played a few town teams.

Now that's a resume.
      These are the facts. Pretty accurate I would say. All true facts.

Comment

Oh yeah the highly regarded NEFC website that reports all fair and ethical stories. Did the brass at nefc throw in a guy in a duke sweatshirt to walk the sidelines. You guys are the ultimate propaganda machine. The Germans have nothing on you. It must have been BTNT in his duke sweatshirt. You guys are really good. Did you send a mass email to all parents to wear their college sweatshirts.

I can just imagine the duke coach talking to his assistants. Guys make sure you put the nefc kiddie combine on our calendar. Make it priority 1 and we will fly there to watch it. Give it up guys. If someone was there they were probably on vacation and was probably an alumni that happened to stop by as a favor for the coach.
        Have to say this is pretty funny but pretty close to the truth. Love the guy who said go to the tape and see the guy walking on the sideline for 3 seconds. I bet a few people already did it. Classic TS!!!

Comment

Yeah but we played:

Inland empire surf in NPL finals and the formidable space fighters from florida. Don't forget we won the scorpion tournament and Mickey mouse invitational.
          I almost forgot the best tournament in the world NEFC tournament where we played our 2nd team in the final.
          We also won USYSA national title and played a few town teams.

Now that's a resume.
          Post of the night. Good night.

Comment

Amazing how low you can go. And we are supposedly to believe that this came from someone that belongs to NEFC. Do you know that those players that JD is helping now to get in NT camps have close to zero chance of making the NT? Plus if making national camp is achieved with just moving there , it shows how sad the situation is. And pleaaaaase don't say that she will have better training there. The coaching staff at Nefc is faaaaar beyond and above stars. The proof is in the pudding.
            She was not developed at NEFC. She was given the opportunity to prove herself at NEFC. She played competitive town soccer till 13. I give credit to the town for the development.

Comment

Post of the night. Good night.
              The best part of the story is that the two guys posting all night were BB and PM. They will have a laugh next time they have a beer and figure out they spent 2 hours on TS fighting against each other on TS. Hope that $200 weekly paycheck was worth it or do they pay you by the post.

Kids: this is why you go to school and get an education or you will end up a youth soccer coach.

Comment

She was not developed at NEFC. She was given the opportunity to prove herself at NEFC. She played competitive town soccer till 13. I give credit to the town for the development.
                What's a night without the town coach trying to get his due for her development. Coach, that's why she isn't on the national team. If you taught her how to pass a ball she would be there. The jokes on you. Actually the town coach post is the best post of the night. Wow right before I went to bed. Perfect timing. Now that you made an ***** of yourself you can go to bed.

Comment

What's a night without the town coach trying to get his due for her development. Coach, that's why she isn't on the national team. If you taught her how to pass a ball she would be there. The jokes on you. Actually the town coach post is the best post of the night. Wow right before I went to bed. Perfect timing. Now that you made an ***** of yourself you can go to bed.
                  The coach tried to slip that in but he got caught. Who else would say lets credit the town coach. Did that help your ego? It's called natural talent coach. If you were a big time coach you would be coaching at a higher level. Are you? Don't really know you. The measure of a coach is how many other players have you developed. One and done doesn't cut it.

Comment

Take a look at this then http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/colle...ab-commitments We all know that college coaches monitor their players so given the rumors verified by this report there is at least one very real reason why the Duke coach would be at that event, then add the in the recruiting appeal of the two players being discussed and it all makes a heck of a lot of sense that the Duke coach was in fact there. The video just confirms it. The idea that you Stars sycophant's would attack kids like you have done here tonight just shows how desperate you are.

Comment

Take a look at this then http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/colle...ab-commitments We all know that college coaches monitor their players so given the rumors verified by this report there is at least one very real reason why the Duke coach would be at that event, then add the in the recruiting appeal of the two players being discussed and it all makes a heck of a lot of sense that the Duke coach was in fact there. The video just confirms it. The idea that you Stars sycophant's would attack kids like you have done here tonight just shows how desperate you are.
                      They were their for BTNT's daughter and it was a pit stop while at the stars complex for the stars girl they just signed. Hope they can help the struggling 8-9-1 program. Imagine an nefc and stars girl on the same team. Oh my!!

Thanks for making the stars case mate!!

Comment

Did you miss the stars girl at the bottom of the duke commitment list. More highly regarded than nefc girl. Top 10 on top draw list of top recruits.

Comment

I think the TDS roster for Duke is missing a couple goal keepers.

Comment

Amazing how low you can go. And we are supposedly to believe that this came from someone that belongs to NEFC. Do you know that those players that JD is helping now to get in NT camps have close to zero chance of making the NT? Plus if making national camp is achieved with just moving there , it shows how sad the situation is. And pleaaaaase don't say that she will have better training there. The coaching staff at Nefc is faaaaar beyond and above stars. The proof is in the pudding.
                            The coaching staff at Nefc is faaaaar beyond and above stars. The proof is in the pudding.[/QUOTE]

I see nothing spectacular about any of the above named clubs. Neither club has a team made up of kids that they trained from u littles. The smaller clubs that have competitive top teams , have the most claim to coaching of kids. Both clubs above have only top teams of talent recruited by them.So I guess you could say that they have great PR.(sales pitch) You would think that clubs of this size ,should be able to put together the best teams in the state without recruiting, if the coaching staff were talented. Look through the haze over your eyes and you just might see that your kidding yourself if you think either of the coaching staffs are the better.
                            Some one once told me, its all about the connections.

Comment

Now BTNT is so desperate he's posting commitment lists? Too, too funny.

Comment

so i am not affiliated with NEFC or stars and don't know a thing about the coaches or directors at those clubs, but i do know the family of one of the girls often being referred to on here. It is quite comical that many of you feel you really know what is going on with their college selection and recruitment process. The one I know already has an option of 4-5 good D1 schools(not all are even being mentioned on this thread), but its gonna come down to the best financial offer along with academics and not the soccer team that decides it. They are not rushing to decide. A long-term career playing professional women's soccer simply doesn't exist, and it absolutely is about getting a good education and graduating from a school that will set a good foundation for a successful future. But by all means continue your rants as if you know what you are talking about, as it's quite entertaining and fun to read.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X