Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing strange about it. The Scorpion B team was beaten by a GPS team full of players that weren't good enough to make the real U15 team but are fairly decent.
    the elite team is the real top scorpions team - everyone knows the other team was really nothing to do with scorpions - still tough to understand how they could be demolished by a gps team playing their first game.

Comment

Let me get this straight. A crappy GPS team beat a crappy Scorpion team in a crappy preseason tournament held in crappy conditions? The only people on the planet that would know or care about this game are the GPS parents and the Scorpion parents. This was obviously started by a GPS parent. Things must be pretty tough over in GPS land if this is what you choose to publicly hang your hat on. GPS wins both the Scorpion Bowl and the insecure parent competition. Two pretty dubious honors if you ask me. Way to go GPS!

Comment

Let me get this straight. A crappy GPS team beat a crappy Scorpion team in a crappy preseason tournament held in crappy conditions? The only people on the planet that would know or care about this game are the GPS parents and the Scorpion parents. This was obviously started by a GPS parent. Things must be pretty tough over in GPS land if this is what you choose to publicly hang your hat on. GPS wins both the Scorpion Bowl and the insecure parent competition. Two pretty dubious honors if you ask me. Way to go GPS!
        We put together a brand new team and we destroy the long formed scorpions elite boys in their own tournament - shows the difference in coaching

Comment

We put together a brand new team and we destroy the long formed scorpions elite boys in their own tournament - shows the difference in coaching
          This is obviously a teenage boy. That certainly goes a long way towards explaining this silly behavior.

Comment

Scorpions as previously stated are a girls club. Look at the Elite boys u14s, got smashed by seacoast yesterday. It is a good club if you have a big sister who can play and helps save on commuting for the little brother.

Comment

As a GPS parent I can confirm that the South Elite team was created specifically to warehouse the headcases and malcontents in the boys program. It's soccer's equivalent of the Ebola Containment Protocol. This thread pretty much confirmed the suspicions of the GPS staff.

Comment

Scorpions as previously stated are a girls club. Look at the Elite boys u14s, got smashed by seacoast yesterday. It is a good club if you have a big sister who can play and helps save on commuting for the little brother.
                I just checked the results. Are you sure the U14s got smashed?

Comment

As a GPS parent I can confirm that the South Elite team was created specifically to warehouse the headcases and malcontents in the boys program. It's soccer's equivalent of the Ebola Containment Protocol. This thread pretty much confirmed the suspicions of the GPS staff.
                  can you imagine how good the regular GPS teams are if we can kill a scorpions team with a new team - amazing

Comment

can you imagine how good the regular GPS teams are if we can kill a scorpions team with a new team - amazing
                    especially their elite team - GPS expensive but cool to have your kid play for

Comment

long standing scorpions 15 's

"the elite team is the real top scorpions team - everyone knows the other team was really nothing to do with scorpions - still tough to understand how they could be demolished by a gps team playing their first game.

This is pretty funny! That real scorps 15's team has been awful for several years! Dans team is the real one stop kidding yourself!

Comment

"the elite team is the real top scorpions team - everyone knows the other team was really nothing to do with scorpions - still tough to understand how they could be demolished by a gps team playing their first game.

This is pretty funny! That real scorps 15's team has been awful for several years! Dans team is the real one stop kidding yourself!
                        Dans team is a blazers team nothing really to do with scorpions - no home grown good boys team in Scorpions History

Comment

Chances are very good that this thread was NOT started by a GPS parent. Likely started by a parent / teenager / toddler associated with another club. Pretty transparent.

Comment

Chances are very good that this thread was NOT started by a GPS parent. Likely started by a parent / teenager / toddler associated with another club. Pretty transparent.
                            This has a Galway parents fingerprints all over it. The 15 boys parents are very threatened by the Scorpions B team for some reason. Just do some searching on the forum and you'll see it as plain as day. I don't know if it's buyers remorse or that they've actually started believing the Galway doubletalk from their coach. Galway NEVER enters a local tournament with this team. No one has played them. I don't know if they even play in tournaments.

Comment

This has a Galway parents fingerprints all over it. The 15 boys parents are very threatened by the Scorpions B team for some reason. Just do some searching on the forum and you'll see it as plain as day. I don't know if it's buyers remorse or that they've actually started believing the Galway doubletalk from their coach. Galway NEVER enters a local tournament with this team. No one has played them. I don't know if they even play in tournaments.
                              At least we create our own teams that are good through hard work and coaching of the players - Scorpions import the one good boys team they have

Comment

At least we create our own teams that are good through hard work and coaching of the players - Scorpions import the one good boys team they have
                                Please define good if you could.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X