Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone On This Forum Actually Watch Soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have to agree with Cujo on both points - it's important to support the local teams if you want the sport to grow - and that MLS is not as "good" as EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.

Pretty obvious the money is MUCH smaller, MLS might be more comparable to Scots Premier, or Championship, or Serie B - in terms of attendance, budgets, quality.
    Cannot compare MLSto those Leagues as I do not know them, but I agree with the idea that it is important to support your local teams if you want the sport to grow - and I would argue that it is even more important to support lower level teams - PDL Rams & RI Reds, Lowell, Lynn NPSL sides, women's teams, and college teams...

Comment

I watch the Revs because I have a rooting interest in that they are the local team. Same reason I go up and watch the Portland SeaDogs ball team several times per year. Second rate league - Cujo
      Look forward to Juan Agudelo back with the Revs. If Heaps realizes the playmaking ability of Fagundez and adds him back into the mix, then the Revs will begin to look like a real soccer team.

Comment

Look forward to Juan Agudelo back with the Revs. If Heaps realizes the playmaking ability of Fagundez and adds him back into the mix, then the Revs will begin to look like a real soccer team.
        Was a fan of Pat Mullins but have to wish him well away, glad to see Juan A coming back

Six States, One Team

Comment

Yousef is the best gk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X