Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass State Cup

Does anyone have a link or seeding info? Teams were supposed to be notified on Feb 18.

Which state cup are you referring to- Mass Youth Soccer State Cup or US Club Soccer State Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Which state cup are you referring to- Mass Youth Soccer State Cup or US Club Soccer State Cup?
      Isn't it ridiculous that you even have to ask that question? There should only be one State Cup.

Comment

Isn't it ridiculous that you even have to ask that question? There should only be one State Cup.
        Ain't that the truth!

Comment

We should have a Super Cup for the two State cup winners to determine the true state cup winner

Comment

We should have a Super Cup for the two State cup winners to determine the true state cup winner
            Or have some type of playoff system where the top 4 teams from both sides go to this "Super Cup"

Comment

No need ,everyone can play in the US Club soccer tournament but safe to say some won't enter cause the US Youth soccer version will have a very easy path to the finals

Comment

why do you say that?

Comment

Right. That way the youth soccer won't be over until mid august.

Comment

I don't care about US Club Soccer

I am actually interested in the Mass Youth Soccer State Cup and I would like to know if the seedings were emailed and not posted to the site.

Comment

I don't care about US Club Soccer

I am actually interested in the Mass Youth Soccer State Cup and I would like to know if the seedings were emailed and not posted to the site.
                      Ha! They'll be on some obscure link on their site...someday

Comment

They were emailed this morning.

Comment

They were emailed this morning.
                          Does anyone have the u15 boys seedings?

Comment

Ha! They'll be on some obscure link on their site...someday
                            Just look at the top town teams

Comment

What a laugh...... 90% of the teams qualifying cannot even beat a top town team. All Maple and some Region1 league teams. When was the last time all the Abbey Villa teams made Region 1? This should be good. It will be a total embarrassment when the MA SC winners get beat at Regionals. They should really just stop the program........

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X