Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am sure the kids who are there worked hard to get there, are very talented, and are having a great experience. Lets not let the TS nitwits spoil it for them. Usually condescending attitude, nothing unusual.
    Yes, like signing up for the tournament. Sounds tough.

Comment

Valeo 9-1 Chicago All-Stars
      on their way to the first of many national titles..

Comment

Valeo 6-3 Dallas

Comment

Valeo 6-3 Dallas
          Valeo U12 going into tomorrow in first, Valeo U13 in fourth (tied one game), Explosion U13 not placing ..yet.

Valeo U14 played one game today-won

Comment

Valeo U12 going into tomorrow in first, Valeo U13 in fourth (tied one game), Explosion U13 not placing ..yet.

U13 has to win the last game tomorrow or else....

Comment

Valeo. You do realize that this is not a real "national" tournament, right? It is for whoever was stupid enough to pay for airfare and hotel rooms for what basically amounts to an indoor soccer drill on a basketball court that any team can enter at the last minute

Comment

ok knucklehead...i guess you don't understand (or cant) that they aren't playing soccer. But that's probably too much for you feeble mind to understand. Yeah, I think the Valeo lunatics are over blowing what this means but yet again the yahoos on this board will try and tear down anything that some kids might accomplish. Thanks goodness the kids don't pay any attention to the simpletons like you.

Comment

ok knucklehead...i guess you don't understand (or cant) that they aren't playing soccer. But that's probably too much for you feeble mind to understand. Yeah, I think the Valeo lunatics are over blowing what this means but yet again the yahoos on this board will try and tear down anything that some kids might accomplish. Thanks goodness the kids don't pay any attention to the simpletons like you.
                  Not complicated. For the younger age groups it will mean the winner is futsal national champion.

Comment

U13's Valeo and Explosion did really well. Not!! Waste of time and money, oh, "but we had sooooo much fun!!"

Comment

yeah,god forbid the kids do something fun...that usually does cost money no matter what it is..why do you even care what these teams are doing ? if people pump their chests out and make more out of it then sure its probably a little silly, but they went and competed against some teams and I am guessing had a nice experience. Yeah, I forgot, if they arent part of the 1-2% who gets to play D1 and the .1 % who could play pro or something, it's a waste of time...Lighten up Francis

Comment

Valeo 5-2 Sporting KS

Comment

Not complicated. For the younger age groups it will mean the winner is futsal national champion.

Valeo. You do realize that this is not a real "national" tournament, right? It is for whoever was stupid enough to pay for airfare and hotel rooms for what basically amounts to an indoor soccer drill on a basketball court that any team can enter at the last minute

I realize all of this. I posted the 'national tournament' to see how many I can annoy by doing so. This by no means qualifies as a 'National Tournament' any more than calling Disney a National tournament. There is actually a qualifier for Disney and the brackets are based on past performance. It does not, however, garner the best or champions (only) from regional play. Neither does this Futsal tournament. In fact, if this were a true National Championship, Explosion would not be there at all, and local Kansas teams would not be able to apply. Therefore, the Futsal tournament in Kansas is a tournament for which a champion will be named in the various age groups.

It is not a national title anymore for the U18 as it is not for the U9 teams.

Comment

I realize all of this. I posted the 'national tournament' to see how many I can annoy by doing so. This by no means qualifies as a 'National Tournament' any more than calling Disney a National tournament. There is actually a qualifier for Disney and the brackets are based on past performance. It does not, however, garner the best or champions (only) from regional play. Neither does this Futsal tournament. In fact, if this were a true National Championship, Explosion would not be there at all, and local Kansas teams would not be able to apply. Therefore, the Futsal tournament in Kansas is a tournament for which a champion will be named in the various age groups.

It is not a national title anymore for the U18 as it is not for the U9 teams.
                            Yawn. This is what happens when grumpy farts have nothing but time on their hands.

Comment

The only mistake the organizers are making it to fill the brackets with local teams instead of making it incredibly compelling for the regional winners to come. It's not worth it for the regional winners and finalists to come, just play another game and win 10-0. They want to see like competition and see how they stack up. This tournament is young. It will grow and get better.

Comment

Yawn. This is what happens when grumpy farts have nothing but time on their hands.
                                Some teams are so-so but most are good. Games are difficult and kids are dripping sweat. One futsal club has kids from the national soccer team who are incredible. Do we all wish no filler teams were allowed? No because futsal scores can change on a dime and sometimes the better team loses. Explosion lost one game at Regionals. Did the same as Valeo 1-1-1 against tough tough teams in Kansas.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X