Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS FC Bayern Club launch

Did anyone attend this event last Sunday? IF so how was it and how are the new kits?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anyone attend this event last Sunday? IF so how was it and how are the new kits?
    are you a member of the club?

Comment

I did not attend but my understanding is the home kits will be club specific with a Bayern patch and the away kits will be the Bayern kits.

Comment

I did not attend but my understanding is the home kits will be club specific with a Bayern patch and the away kits will be the Bayern kits.
        Thanks, I was unable to attend.

Comment

$$$ Bayern paying for their transfer fees!

Comment

They put a video up on their site.

Comment

We love kissing the asses of European football
              Why can't we grow our own culture here instead of just kissing up to Bayern businessmen?

Comment

We love kissing the asses of European football
                Why can't we grow our own culture here instead of just kissing up to Bayern businessmen?
                GPS has their own ID program?? *** is wrong with these people . They are almost anti american . Instead of trying to make american players and culture better they are mocking everything that USSF is trying to do . I would love to know what the USCLUBSOCCER board of directors thinks of this new ID program ..

"The best players from the FC Bayern ID Program will have the opportunity to go to FC Bayern on trial.""

Comment

GPS has their own ID program?? *** is wrong with these people . They are almost anti american . Instead of trying to make american players and culture better they are mocking everything that USSF is trying to do . I would love to know what the USCLUBSOCCER board of directors thinks of this new ID program ..

"The best players from the FC Bayern ID Program will have the opportunity to go to FC Bayern on trial.""
                  Every true football fan in the United States secretly hates everything football has to offer in the United States. We aspire to European standards. That's just the reality of it all.

We don't want to grow our own unique footballing culture, not only because we refuse to, but because we don't want to.

Comment

Because we get Bayern uniforms mean we are great, right?

Why do the new Bavarian coaches sound British?

If my child is chosen to go one trial, are these held in Nuremberg?

I heard the launch was as good as Apollo 13

Comment

Not a GPS parent, but this seems pretty cool. Here is a link, but I did not see a video!

http://gps-massachusetts.com/2015/02...n-club-launch/

Comment

Not a GPS parent, but this seems pretty cool. Here is a link, but I did not see a video!

http://gps-massachusetts.com/2015/02...n-club-launch/
                        I sounds like a footwear commercial.

Comment

I sounds like a footwear commercial.
                          You do!

Comment

What is this thread about? What is GPS FC Bayern? In what way is GPS launching FC Bayern? FC Bayern launching GPS? How does this event open up the path to "soccer at the highest level"? Because the kids can buy the $200 shoes one week ahead of other kids? I am mystified by this event.

Comment

What is this thread about? What is GPS FC Bayern? In what way is GPS launching FC Bayern? FC Bayern launching GPS? How does this event open up the path to "soccer at the highest level"? Because the kids can buy the $200 shoes one week ahead of other kids? I am mystified by this event.
                              I am as well. What a bunch of nonsense this is. FC Bayern "launch"??? So kids get all excited about the new GPS/Bayern Munich uniforms at $400 a pop I guess. So friggin sad, so pathetic. Why doesn't GPS focus instead on youth development and bringing down costs for them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X