Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    were you anxiously waiting for the 21st to roll around so you could crow about the schedules being late?

I'm the one that posted that originally, and was just basing it on what nep put up. Got a note from our club yesterday saying they have the schedules, are putting final touches on them, and we'll see them probably in another week or so.

We know we'll be playing on sundays. We know the chances of playing any games in april will not be on natural grass. And, we know there will be changes. :-)
    nep not exactly pretty - what a joke of a league

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You really need to know your schedules now? Give me a break. Chances are you'll have games on the weekends, some travel involved...what else do you need to know for now?
      Some of us have other things we do on weekends. I want to know which weekends I'll be travelling b/c I have some Saturday evening plans I'm trying to factor in, and if we have an away game that is an hour and a half away at 8 am, plans might change. Sheesh!

Comment

Nep schedules up

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...tmlview?pli=1#

Comment

girls link?

Comment

Nep girls sched

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview?pli=1

Comment

nep not exactly pretty - what a joke of a league
              Maple's is not done

Comment

Maple's is not done
                Good luck to Maple with all their dirt/crabgrass fields, maybe they will play by May 1

Comment

Good luck to Maple with all their dirt/crabgrass fields, maybe they will play by May 1
                  They can't finish a schedule 2 weeks prior to a season with good weather. This winter just gave them an extension, I foresee the site being updated last week of April. I mean c'mon they just got a Facebook page!!

Comment

New england NPL still not up either.

Comment

New england NPL still not up either.
                      coaches have them, no times yet, just match ups

Comment

They can't finish a schedule 2 weeks prior to a season with good weather. This winter just gave them an extension, I foresee the site being updated last week of April. I mean c'mon they just got a Facebook page!!
                        That's ok, the way this snow and cold is going, they won't be playing until end of May anyhow-once the snow melts, the mud comes. I know a lot of places won't let people play on their fields until they dry out. That could take a looong time....

Comment

All fields should be seeded heavily this year due to all the moisture. Feed it also.

Comment

All fields should be seeded heavily this year due to all the moisture. Feed it also.
                            best to seed in the fall, and fall feeding is the most important

average precip in Boston for Feb is 3.28 inches
                            this year for Feb it has been 3.8

water, not snow

Comment

Blue v white

Comment

NEP Fall 15

Does anyone have the link to the NEP Fall 2015 schedule yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X