Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    White heterosexual men are by far the best candidates for most positions.
    That's ridiculous. What workplace is improved by having thin-skinned, over privileged narcissistic whiners who can't cut it now that their privilege has been REVOKED around?

White heterosexual men are the drama queens of the 21st century. Especially the political conservatives.

Buck up there, manly men!

Comment

That's ridiculous. What workplace is improved by having thin-skinned, over privileged narcissistic whiners who can't cut it now that their privilege has been REVOKED around?

White heterosexual men are the drama queens of the 21st century. Especially the political conservatives.

Buck up there, manly men!
      Someone's revoking our privileges? Does that mean I have to park my own car at the club? This is BS!

Comment

Someone's revoking our privileges? Does that mean I have to park my own car at the club? This is BS!
        Of course you don't. So long as you are able to $$$ there are those (like the employees at the club) who will stick to the script so you can believe that you did something vs taking the hand-off from mummy and daddy. It's the rest of us who won't be respecting your entitlements anymore.

Comment

Of course you don't. So long as you are able to $$$ there are those (like the employees at the club) who will stick to the script so you can believe that you did something vs taking the hand-off from mummy and daddy. It's the rest of us who won't be respecting your entitlements anymore.
          Well, my dad did drive me around on my paper route a few times when it was insanely cold out. With a silver spoon like that sticking out of my mouth (and being white and all) how could I miss?

Comment

Well, my dad did drive me around on my paper route a few times when it was insanely cold out. With a silver spoon like that sticking out of my mouth (and being white and all) how could I miss?
            idiots everywhere amusing themselves.

Comment

not that the first MA tournament is over, where does your daughter's game stand? D1-D3

Comment

Just realized that our child doesnt have all the tools to play D1. Now what do we do?
                I know one tool that your child has. It's spelled d-a-d.

Comment

That's ridiculous. What workplace is improved by having thin-skinned, over privileged narcissistic whiners who can't cut it
                  The White House

Comment

The White House
                    That "clunk" was a 90,000 ton microphone dropping.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X