X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will an MBA do?

The guy was a failure, he took one of the top clubs in the country and turned them into one of the pack, in a very short time. His teams won games and lost players to the teams they beat.

KC is the reason the Scorpions are in this mess. If they bring him back you can kiss the club goodbye.

The Scorpions should hire a real DOC with coaching experience, and bring in experienced coaches. The idea of having kids straight out of college, including the KC experiment, has backfired.

Bring in some experience, save the club. The club still has the ECNL, and only one other club can say that. How they've managed to screw that up is beyond me.
    Logic and intelligence will get you nowhere in this forum!

Seriously though, FM is the issue, he likes KC and SS and others because they don't have any experience and will just do whatever he says without challenging him.

If FM is willing to give up the power and some of the control over the younger girls teams, the club will be back in business. But he wants puppets, and he's good at finding them.

Comment

This is funny. He's back with an MBA. He's very engaging and a great listener. Before you even tackle his soccer acumen he's already positioned to be more successful than 99.9% of the coaches/DOCs/club owners in this state.
      That would be nice to see.

Comment

This is funny. He's back with an MBA. He's very engaging and a great listener. Before you even tackle his soccer acumen he's already positioned to be more successful than 99.9% of the coaches/DOCs/club owners in this state.
        KC seems like a really nice guy. Also seemed to bit an introvert. Not exactly a guy who seemed to enjoy being the name and face of an organization.

Comment

Not really. I put people in positions all the time to strengthen or correct situations that need immediate action and then move them somewhere else. I might even move you to trash duty rather than burgers. Of course you wouldn't understand such concepts in your little incestuous club soccer fantasy land.
          Yes that would work in an assembly line but temporary DOC...you must be kidding or you are simply stupid.

Comment

KC is smart, savvy, and competitive. And he's not the type to attach himself to something that is going to fail. Underestimate at your own risk.

Comment

Yes that would work in an assembly line but temporary DOC...you must be kidding or you are simply stupid.
              You must be a baby boomer.

Don't worry, retirement is coming soon for you.

Comment

KC=Joke

The Scorpions are laughing stocks. Rumors abound of their current U13 and U14 Girls teams collapsing, and their younger girls teams are not the same as they were even when the Breakers partnership started. Scorpions is a boys club now, Select is owning the market on the girls side.
                KC started them on this path, and we'll be the final nail in the coffin if he returns.
                I heard a few of the U13 and U14 players were leaving. There must be some truth to it. Anyone else hear it?

Comment

I heard a few of the U13 and U14 players were leaving. There must be some truth to it. Anyone else hear it?
                  nope. who did you hear it from?

Comment

I know of 2 that are leaving but after the Spring season

Comment

More will follow, I can assure you. FM is killing this club and its young players. As a Breakers parent I was very optimistic when LB was announced as DOC. Unfortunately, like many before him, FM still has final say on ideas/change.

For the club to thrive under Breakers, FM needs to be stripped of power or moved out completely.

Comment

I don't believe it. Where would they go? ECNL is a big draw for many of the families.

Comment

As crazy as it sounds, lots of talented kids play on teams in other leagues.

Comment

I don't believe it. Where would they go? ECNL is a big draw for many of the families.
                            There are many that play for the Stars that live on the South Shore

Comment

There are many that play for the Stars that live on the South Shore
                              And those parents are nuts. to make that drive during rush hour 2 or 3 times a week is crazy. That ride is brutal at 6 am on a saturday or sunday with no traffic.

Comment

And those parents are nuts. to make that drive during rush hour 2 or 3 times a week is crazy. That ride is brutal at 6 am on a saturday or sunday with no traffic.
                                You can have a mediocre but convenient team or a distant but excellent team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X