Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How disappointed will the CRAZY U12 parents be in 2020?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live in the NOW, dude

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How could you be invited if no one has ever heard about you. You only exist on local map. ✋
    What if your kid is fantastic at age 12, but then is only mediocre as he gets older? What if you just kept waiting to do soccer stuff with him until it "mattered"? And then one day, it was too late. No more invites to play in CA, TX, or wherever. Should you then say to yourself, well, it all didn't "matter" anyway? Or should you enjoy the time now because some day it might all disappear? I go with the latter. You can do the former. Regret is not something I am taking to my grave.

Comment

What if your kid is fantastic at age 12, but then is only mediocre as he gets older? What if you just kept waiting to do soccer stuff with him until it "mattered"? And then one day, it was too late. No more invites to play in CA, TX, or wherever. Should you then say to yourself, well, it all didn't "matter" anyway? Or should you enjoy the time now because some day it might all disappear? I go with the latter. You can do the former. Regret is not something I am taking to my grave.
      Who invited Tony Robbins?

Comment

Sounds like you know your kid is small and will be washed up by U14. So I agree. Enjoy it why you can!

Comment

hi jenny

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X