Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exact Camp...legit or money maker??

Looking for honest opinions from anyone who has attended?

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looking for honest opinions from anyone who has attended?
      A bit expensive, but it is one of the best camps i've been to. The camp is unique in the sense that there is plenty of time dedicated for the players to interact with the coaches. You also get to have an input on who your coach advisor will be for the camp.

Comment

A bit expensive, but it is one of the best camps i've been to. The camp is unique in the sense that there is plenty of time dedicated for the players to interact with the coaches. You also get to have an input on who your coach advisor will be for the camp.
        Kind of creepy vibe from the multiple and insistent invitations my daughter has received. Interested to hear what others think.

Comment

Kind of creepy vibe from the multiple and insistent invitations my daughter has received. Interested to hear what others think.
          Mine never attended but was also inundated from them for awhile.

Comment

There are better camps that are less creep filled. There is interaction for the potential recruits but they hook you get you to sign up then if they dont really want you then you are kinda wasting your time

Comment

which camps are better? Not sarcastic, just curious!

Comment

which camps are better? Not sarcastic, just curious!
                I'm curious too as we're just starting on this adventure. My son gets emails for Villanova's all the time. They have many running with different options in terms of cost/length of stay, etc. but their frequency smacks a bit of desperation.

Comment

I'm curious too as we're just starting on this adventure. My son gets emails for Villanova's all the time. They have many running with different options in terms of cost/length of stay, etc. but their frequency smacks a bit of desperation.
                  exact = scam

Comment

Exact Camp

My son is at a D1 school across the country due to the exposure he received at one day Chicago Exact Camp. My son also enjoyed the uniqueness of the "go mental" camp that integrated the mental aspects of the game into the general camp approach.

Comment

My son is at a D1 school across the country due to the exposure he received at one day Chicago Exact Camp. My son also enjoyed the uniqueness of the "go mental" camp that integrated the mental aspects of the game into the general camp approach.
                      Says the marketing director for Exact camps.

Comment

Says the marketing director for Exact camps.
                        Spot on.
                        For anyone who gets their emails you'll know how they operate.
                        They make everything appear like you've been personally chosen etc. If the college of your choice is attending then it's worth it but otherwise their advertising just adds up to just another crafty piece of junk mail.

Comment

Both

having sent my child to one then worked one they are as good as the people working them...but yes they are to make money too as most camps and clinics are.

Comment

Spot on.
                            For anyone who gets their emails you'll know how they operate.
                            They make everything appear like you've been personally chosen etc. If the college of your choice is attending then it's worth it but otherwise their advertising just adds up to just another crafty piece of junk mail.
                            Their emails remind of the emails from CaptainU. They try to make the kid feel important and that coaches are interested in them. Here's the typical CaptainU bait & drivel:

Hi Suzie, A college coach just put you on their recruiting list! Click here to find out who.

These companies must have the same marketing director.

Comment

Their emails remind of the emails from CaptainU. They try to make the kid feel important and that coaches are interested in them. Here's the typical CaptainU bait & drivel:

Hi Suzie, A college coach just put you on their recruiting list! Click here to find out who.

These companies must have the same marketing director.
                              Yeah, the same marketing director as Classmates.com!

" (3) People have looked for your profile! Join today to see who's look for you! "

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X