Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With MSC they offered optional insurance to clubs - don't know how much it cost. If a club didn't take it then MSC is keeping 25% of the fee and returning the rest. It seems like a prudent idea for organizers to also take out their own insurance.
    So now we have travel insurance to avoid being ripped off.
    I'm going to have you try on this jacket, but you will have to pay for it first.
    If it doesn't fit, I'm still going to keep 25% for my effort of taking it off the hangar.
    Oh, okay...

Comment

So now we have travel insurance to avoid being ripped off.
      I'm going to have you try on this jacket, but you will have to pay for it first.
      If it doesn't fit, I'm still going to keep 25% for my effort of taking it off the hangar.
      Oh, okay...

Actually, travel insurance is a rip off. It only protects you if you are actually dying.....even then you, yourself, might have to bring your own certificate of death to prove your needs....

Comment

Actually, travel insurance is a rip off. It only protects you if you are actually dying.....even then you, yourself, might have to bring your own certificate of death to prove your needs....
        not true. I had an ill parent last year and bought it for the first time and unfortunately had to file a claim. They paid in full. There are lots of different programs out there.

Comment

not true. I had an ill parent last year and bought it for the first time and unfortunately had to file a claim. They paid in full. There are lots of different programs out there.
          Agree - we've had to use it as well and had no issues. If tournament organizers are stupid enough to select a bogus insurance company then they are risking never having the tournament again. MSC learned a big lesson last year so I bet they did their homework.

Comment

Money maker shake it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X