Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Between his incessant social media self promotions, bragging about teams advancing in state cup before games are actually played out, and now these ODP shenanigans, I guess it’s not surprising that he went from someone I’d never heard of to top 5 in the sleazy unethical soccer adult race in a matter of months.
    Never heard these complaints in the neu days - not once. Not sure if bm changed or talking soccer did.

Comment

Never heard these complaints in the neu days - not once. Not sure if bm changed or talking soccer did.
      Many sleazebags come from humble origins--places where they have to behave themselves if they want to move up. But obviously, he was planning his looting of FC Portland long before the BSC merger.

BSC has had dealings with such shady characters before--they infamously ejected MJ from their midst a few years back (he simply took his GPS team with him). But I guess they had no choice but to merge with NEU, and let their top coach go off to WashT so he wouldn't be sullied by this whole mess.

Comment

There’s actual documentation my young PadWan. Relax though. We all know who he is now. Can’t wait for him to show up to first DOC meeting. I wonder if he shows up? Could you imagine BM, JS and MJ starting their own club? They would be the best recruiting team in the area...and they would kill it at any used car lot on 82nd Ave near Madison High school.
        And then walk across the street to UPDX training sessions! Awesome!

Comment

Many sleazebags come from humble origins--places where they have to behave themselves if they want to move up. But obviously, he was planning his looting of FC Portland long before the BSC merger.

BSC has had dealings with such shady characters before--they infamously ejected MJ from their midst a few years back (he simply took his GPS team with him). But I guess they had no choice but to merge with NEU, and let their top coach go off to WashT so he wouldn't be sullied by this whole mess.
          Quite a story you are weaving there.

BM had a senior region iv role in neu days - no complaints then.

Comment

Well, you’ve changed over the years Brandon. Thanks for posting though .

Comment

Which makes this sadder. He had a good reputation, and flushed it down the toilet.

Of course, "join me at NEU, together we'll win President's Cup!" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Comment

It's a waste of money. Most kids at my daughter's age group from Oregon chose not to go because it's a joke.
                Well if your kids team didn't fair well in January don't think Regional Camp is a give me. Again this is not the right forum for this subject , so if you want to complain go there and quit whining.

Comment

Top coach to WashT followed other top coaches leaving. BSC had to merge and got BM instead.

Comment

Top coach to WashT followed other top coaches leaving. BSC had to merge and got BM instead.
                    Talk about a consolation prize

Comment

LOL, love how Washington Timbers try to insert themselves into the discussion.

Hey Harmony, this has nothing to do with you . . . go flame Salmon Creek a bit more - sure to get you the attention you crave!

Comment

Nonsense

Like many of you, we received our Oregon ODP invite, which OYSA only sent out to, well, everyone with a kid in 2003-06 age groups (younger kids, I presume, get RTC invites).

A few interesting tidbits:

1) Westside/Cony is taking over as the 05 head coach. Pete Peterson of ETFC, who coached the 05s last year, is taking over as the 06 coach.

2) BM is out as the 04 coach, no surprise after he allegedly offered Regional spots to kids at another club to induce them to switch to UPDX. George Fox head coach Biniam Afenegus is taking over the 04s. Tracy Hasson, formerly of the Timbers and currently doing private training, is going to be the 03 coach.

3) Girls' coaches are Ralph Halewyn (03, FC Portland), Walter Arevalo (05, PCC), and Angelo Sabblah (06, PCU); the 04 coach has not yet been named.

4) And finally, a section on potential conflicts with the DA, includes the following language:

US Soccer has announced that they are eliminating U12 DA, and rumors are that U13 will go away after next year; but this is the first I've heard about eliminating U14. Obviously, the younger age groups have gone away in the Pacific Northwest, and with only the MLS franchises and Crossfire operating DA teams (and the Thorns and Reign with the only two GDA programs), but I haven't heard about anything nationwide. Did ODP let a cat out of a bag, or are they confusing the local situation with a nationwide decision?
                        Tracey Hasson is training a handful of kids for FREE every once in a while. I know for a fact. He refuses to accept a dime. So don’t start this you can pay for a spot nonsense.... and cue the haters...

Comment

Tracey Hasson is training a handful of kids for FREE every once in a while. I know for a fact. He refuses to accept a dime. So don’t start this you can pay for a spot nonsense.... and cue the haters...
                          Finally an appropriate wage.

Comment

Finally an appropriate wage.
                            You didn’t disappoint. Bet you’re a real expert of the game with a heart of gold.

Comment

It is pretty simple. A TA club got mad that BM was inviting their players to ODP. Which is ironic, because the TImbers run ODP but their coaches don’t coach in it. BM knee where to find there players and used there program to do it. Suckers. The club complained and the Timbers ODP manager got rid of him.
                              Bowel Movement

Brandon McNeil - the snake oilman over at UPDX
                              That’s ironic since Erik Lyslo has been shamelessly recruiting for DA since the Thorns academy started. I guess he doesn’t count?

Comment

LOL, love how Washington Timbers try to insert themselves into the discussion.

Hey Harmony, this has nothing to do with you . . . go flame Salmon Creek a bit more - sure to get you the attention you crave!
                                Pretty sure the OP was NOT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X