X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of Quality

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the delay is all the last minute registrations. Got to have everyone in and accounted for before they can post a solid schedule.
    Numbers are extremely low and they are trying everything they can to get teams to sign up. Clubs only go where other quality clubs go. If a league doesn't attract good competition clubs don't want to sign up.

Comment

FSPL Schedules

Numbers are extremely low and they are trying everything they can to get teams to sign up. Clubs only go where other quality clubs go. If a league doesn't attract good competition clubs don't want to sign up.
      Our apologies our kids can’t be ECNL, DA, ODP beasts like your kid. Maybe you should post your last name and Club, so we can all be in awe. It may shock you, but some play for love of the game.

Comment

Im curious at what happens with the u18s that have FSPL games and State Cup games on the same weekend. I think FYSA screwed the pooch on that one.

Comment

Im curious at what happens with the u18s that have FSPL games and State Cup games on the same weekend. I think FYSA screwed the pooch on that one.
          They will reschedule FSPL games. Not rocket science.

Comment

They will reschedule FSPL games. Not rocket science.
            http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=73320

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

Missing in Action

Our apologies our kids can’t be ECNL, DA, ODP beasts like your kid. Maybe you should post your last name and Club, so we can all be in awe. It may shock you, but some play for love of the game.
                Look at the brackets. Should be called the Miami and Tampa league. Florida State is a lie

Comment

I found a new club instead of having to head back Lakewood ranch 5 times. A brackets not to bad but the B bracket should save themselves some money. Just not worth it. Unless you’re really lucky you can go to Kelly park.

Comment

B bracket is a joke. Big drop off in a year

Comment

South Florida League

Wow. Almost all South Florida teams now. I hope FYSA addresses this at the next AGM meetings.

Comment

Wow. Almost all South Florida teams now. I hope FYSA addresses this at the next AGM meetings.
                        I don't know what FYSA can do to save FSPL. I doubt anything will be addressed at AGM. Larger clubs are all bolting to USCLUB and I am not sure why. USClub is less restrictive but I don't think that is the whole story.

Comment

FSPL Schedules due 7/1

I don't know what FYSA can do to save FSPL. I doubt anything will be addressed at AGM. Larger clubs are all bolting to USCLUB and I am not sure why. USClub is less restrictive but I don't think that is the whole story.
                          Most competitive Clubs do both US Club and FYSA (ie. FSPL), so they are eligible for State Cup. DA is restrictive though. ECNL not so much.

Comment

Pretty simple, Clubs don't want to deal with FYSA strict schedule guidelines. In NPL, they are very flexible with any scheduele changes as long as you both teams agree and it's done at two weeks prior the game. Plus, the the competition is better and will continue to get better.

Comment

Most competitive Clubs do both US Club and FYSA (ie. FSPL), so they are eligible for State Cup. DA is restrictive though. ECNL not so much.
                              It looks like very few clubs are doing both FSPL and NPL this year. I also heard a rumor that several big clubs will be skipping state cup this year.

Comment

Not FSPL

What big clubs from Orlando and Jacksonville are playing FSPL? I don't see them. FYSA is done in a big part of the state. I bet only South Fl will sign up for the new FYSA league

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X