Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tough week for CU at ECNL. Now that Crossfire is all in with ECNL, this is CUs last run at Champions League
    With the huge dilution of talent in the Seattle area, CU will still do well. FC will not.

Comment

If the ECNL players from Oregon get D1 commits this summer, then I’d say it was worth it for them. Same with Thorns Academy and their showcase and OYSA teams going to Surf. We’ll soon see which program is doing the best with college commitments.
      Yes, let's all celebrate Title IX over funding of Women's College Soccer, for sure! Where ever girls with a pulse has a chance to be D1! with such low talent bar required and the reality that interest is all that's needed to land a roster spot these dayz, no foolin.

Who gives a rip what kiddo league they play in US Club or USYS, college coaches literally have to beg HS girls to joins, just so they can fill out their rosters. Not that many HS/Club Girls our interested in filling out the squad f, it's the same reason they like HS Soccer THEY WANT TO PLAY and move on with live. Riding the pine at a D1 school is something girls are too smart and impatient to experiment with, simply a waste of their time. They aint going pro.

GIrls in the DA are slated for US Youth and Senior National teams so they typically end up at all the relevant D1 power schools.

Comment

Why is the girls DA so bad?

Probably because they struggled to recruit top players. Girls want to play high school soccer.

Languishing is a hard place to be.

Comment

Those crappy ECNL teams just happen to be way better than any team in USYS or GDA. Just the facts.
          Sad but true.

Comment

Those crappy ECNL teams just happen to be much worse than any team in USYS or GDA. Just the facts.
            Makes sense. Don’t tell their lying 🤥 sheep that.

Ecnl teams from Oregon are a joke. Probably close to 3rd or 4th in Oregon.

Comment

Ecnl is full of b teams and mediocre teams like fc Portland and cu who are an embarrassment.

Da took most of the best and even USYS has 30-40 in each age group including some teams in Oregon that make Fcp and cu look sheepish

Comment

Why is the girls DA so bad?

Probably because they struggled to recruit top players. Girls want to play high school soccer.

Languishing is a hard place to be.

ECNL
                Other travel teams
                Rec
                Girls DA

Comment

If we are grouping the amount of liars and propaganda sold by coaches and parents I’d rank them in this order.

ECNL
                  Girls da
                  Top OYSA
                  Other
                  No question. The lies that come from cu and Fcp coaches can’t even cover up how bad they are and how bad the teams they play. B teams and mediocre teams hiding from actually the beet teams.

Look it up.

Comment

ECNL
                    Other travel teams
                    Rec
                    Girls DA
                    Quality order.

Comment

Quality order.
                      Do you have any idea how pathetic all of you girl's parents sound? Who gives a rip if it is ECNL or DA or OYSA? I know girls who play both ECNL and DA, and the quality is the same. Instead of biaching and attempting to recruit through disparaging comments (as if your warped, helicoptering parenting style would influence others) demand a friendly with your daughter's counterpart in DA/ECNL. I mean seriously, give it a rest and make it happen already. I kinda think nobody wants to try for fear of being exposed....or worse yet, both leagues being exposed with a crappy tie. Nonetheless, stop the madness. Stop coming on here creating threads to further promote your own neurotic, insecurity. DA/ECNL...both sets of parent's....pathetic.

Comment

Quality order.

A sea of crap with labels. Top to bottom.

Comment

Do you have any idea how pathetic all of you girl's parents sound? Who gives a rip if it is ECNL or DA or OYSA? I know girls who play both ECNL and DA, and the quality is the same. Instead of biaching and attempting to recruit through disparaging comments (as if your warped, helicoptering parenting style would influence others) demand a friendly with your daughter's counterpart in DA/ECNL. I mean seriously, give it a rest and make it happen already. I kinda think nobody wants to try for fear of being exposed....or worse yet, both leagues being exposed with a crappy tie. Nonetheless, stop the madness. Stop coming on here creating threads to further promote your own neurotic, insecurity. DA/ECNL...both sets of parent's....pathetic.
                          I agree with the sentiment of this, but don’t think these posts come from either ECNL or GDA parents. I think it is just some agitator who hates both. But by and large this whole board should be more positive and constructive.

Comment

I agree with the sentiment of this, but don’t think these posts come from either ECNL or GDA parents. I think it is just some agitator who hates both. But by and large this whole board should be more positive and constructive.
                            A positive step would involve local clubs discontinuing the sick practice.of blowing parents monies on year round useless travel playing b teams.

Comment

A positive step would involve local clubs discontinuing the sick practice.of blowing parents monies on year round useless travel playing b teams.
                              Hate if you must. They are not "b" teams however.

Comment

No, a positive step would be you doing what you feel is best for your child and family, and stop worrying about what others do? It is clear you feel strongly about the subject, but why? If it is because your child doesn't play for a team that travels, then fine...problem solved. If it is because your child does, than stop paying. Either way, a positive step would be stop filling this site with hate and b!tching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X