Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think all coaches should engage their players in a moral code of ethics.

1. No cursing.
    2. No spitting.
    3. No disrespecting their elders.
    4. No alcohol.
    5. No drugs.
    6. No contact with opposite sex outside the bounds marriage.
    7. Stand for the flag.
    8. Drive responsibly.
    9. And many other issues.

The coach should be concerned with these matters before the kids even touch a ball at practice. The coaches responsibility is great for the moral and ethical development of kids.

Their parents should be teaching them all those things. Don't expect a coach to be your child's moral compass.

And yeah, abstinence? What century do you live in? Are you from Alabama. KIDS HAVE SEX. Much better to teach them about safe sex, avoiding std's and pregnancy and what it means to be in a meaningful, respectful relationship. They also drink and experiment with drugs. Parents wearing blinders are the most shocked when their kid gets into trouble.

Comment

Don't like it - there's a lot of other countries you can live in. Just go!
      North Korea and Russia are better suited for blind loyalists like yourself.

Comment

North Korea and Russia are better suited for blind loyalists like yourself.
        Exactly. So blinded by they faux patriotism they can’t see the irony

Comment

What is? Things bootlickers say

Comment

Nationalism is bullsh*t.

Comment

Their parents should be teaching them all those things. Don't expect a coach to be your child's moral compass.

And yeah, abstinence? What century do you live in? Are you from Alabama. KIDS HAVE SEX. Much better to teach them about safe sex, avoiding std's and pregnancy and what it means to be in a meaningful, respectful relationship. They also drink and experiment with drugs. Parents wearing blinders are the most shocked when their kid gets into trouble.
              I’ve been coaching for over 15 years. It is my job to teach these kids and help these kids build a good character.

Comment

I’ve been coaching for over 15 years. It is my job to teach these kids and help these kids build a good character.
                agree

Comment

As a youth coach you have zero business forcing kids to do anything for the national song.

You’d lose in a principle argument and sound like a hypocrite.

Most of these kids know zero to nothing on politics and the ones that do should be free do do as they wish.

Comment

I can’t believe this is even being discussed. stay in your lane coach and teach kids soccer

Comment

1. No cursing.
                      2. No spitting.
                      4. No alcohol.
                      5. No drugs.
                      7. Stand for the flag.
                      8. Drive responsibly.

The coach should be concerned with these matters before the kids even touch a ball at practice. The coaches responsibility is great for the moral and ethical development of kids.
                      I really ally hope this was an elaborate troll

Comment

I can’t believe this is even being discussed. stay in your lane coach and teach kids soccer
                        Only if it means preparation for the USWNT. All else is Rec....

Clown.

Maybe you've never a player burn out of the parking lot or seen a group of kids smoke out in the bathroom after practice.

You must be new.

Have you even done the new bullying sexual ed harassment training for ALL coaches this year?

Comment

Only if it means preparation for the USWNT. All else is Rec....

Clown.

Maybe you've never a player burn out of the parking lot or seen a group of kids smoke out in the bathroom after practice.

You must be new.

Have you even done the new bullying sexual ed harassment training for ALL coaches this year?
                          I’m not a coach, I’m a parent that actually parents and my kid is respectful.

Also one that was once a stupid kid doing burn outs after practice, and banging the girls from the soccer team. Who cares.

I’d pull my kids off a team if some coach couldn’t figure out what their actual job is.

Comment

1. No cursing.
                            2. No spitting.
                            4. No alcohol.
                            5. No drugs.
                            7. Stand for the flag.
                            8. Drive responsibly.

This is good.

If you don’t mind I have a few follow up questions...What religion should the kids be? Do you have a preference on which hand they use to wipe after using the restroom?

Comment

You guys are completely wrong and missing the point. It is my job as a coach to help your child build a great set of character skills and traits. How to be a good teammate, accountable, respectful, honest and hard-working. Those are only a few character traits that I help children build and develop . It is not just my job to teach the game. It is my job as a coach to help your child develop life skills so they can survive on this planet when they’re on their own. These children do not get to develop those skills in the public school system. If you think differently than you were feeling your child

Comment

You guys are completely wrong and missing the point. It is my job as a coach to help your child build a great set of character skills and traits. How to be a good teammate, accountable, respectful, honest and hard-working. Those are only a few character traits that I help children build and develop . It is not just my job to teach the game. It is my job as a coach to help your child develop life skills so they can survive on this planet when they’re on their own. These children do not get to develop those skills in the public school system. If you think differently than you were feeling your child
                                I you really feeling children. That is sick.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X