• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conklin Street isn’t off the expressway. LI’s version of Camp Nou

Comment

Barca Field Update !!!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daily work commute is all hwy miles and I average 24 mpg. All of Barcas fields are right off the hwy. So all the other poster learned in college statistics was a stupid quote that is not factual.
      how far "off the highway" is NY tech? and which highway are you referring too?

Comment

Conklin Street isn’t off the expressway. LI’s version of Camp Nou
        It's all of a mile and a half north of route 109. Take the SSP to 109 to 110 and boom, you are there in minutes from leaving the highway.

Comment

We practice at Mitchel so yeah, off the hwy. Once in a while at Cantiague which last I checked, is along NSP.

Comment

We practice at Mitchel so yeah, off the hwy. Once in a while at Cantiague which last I checked, is along NSP.
            are these practices on peak or off peak times during commuting? 6pm practices are tough when you have to get off work, go home, pick up the kid, go to where ever the practice is.

Comment

are these practices on peak or off peak times during commuting? 6pm practices are tough when you have to get off work, go home, pick up the kid, go to where ever the practice is.
              that's not a barca thing wadr. that's any club.

Comment

that's not a barca thing wadr. that's any club.
                not for a good local club.

Comment

not for a good local club.
                  yes- that's true

Comment

7 minutes off the LIE

Why are you trying so hard to make Barca Academy look like a bad place to have your kids play soccer. I can’t imagine a parent going to the lengths of spamming all the LI soccer blogs with hateful and slandering lies. My guess is you are from a competing club that is scared because you lose players every year to Barca. It’s ok because it’s about the kids and the most important thing is that the kids are happy.

Comment

7 minutes off the LIE

Why are you trying so hard to make Barca Academy look like a bad place to have your kids play soccer. I can’t imagine a parent going to the lengths of spamming all the LI soccer blogs with hateful and slandering lies. My guess is you are from a competing club that is scared because you lose players every year to Barca. It’s ok because it’s about the kids and the most important thing is that the kids are happy.
                      it takes 15 minutes to just to get to northern boulevard along the single lane road via 106/107, another 5 min. from there.

Comment

Bottom line is that there is no BARCA FIELD UPDATE!

Move along now - there’s nothing to see here.

Comment

Bottom line is that there is no BARCA FIELD UPDATE!

Move along now - there’s nothing to see here.
                          Don't even bother responding. Everyone is jealous because their son is not good enough to play for Barca. #BOTTOM LINE

Comment

How is that different from any other club anywhere?

Comment

it takes 15 minutes to just to get to northern boulevard along the single lane road via 106/107, another 5 min. from there.
                              First of all, it doesn't take 15 minutes to go from the LIE to Northern Blvd on 106/107. And if for some magical reason it is, take Post Rd instead. There, I just saved you 10 minutes of driving time. You are welcome.

Comment

First of all, it doesn't take 15 minutes to go from the LIE to Northern Blvd on 106/107. And if for some magical reason it is, take Post Rd instead. There, I just saved you 10 minutes of driving time. You are welcome.
                                Kellogg's is most betterer than Post!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X