Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Camps

I see a lot of summer camps being advertised by pro clubs in tri-state. Looking for best option that has real coaches, not just guys running around in club t-shirts.

You need to be more specific about age, location and what you want your kid to get out of it. Private or semi-private training is also an option

Comment

Summer Camps

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You need to be more specific about age, location and what you want your kid to get out of it. Private or semi-private training is also an option
      all trainers where club t shirts at all summer camps.

Comment

NY Red Bulls
        Juventus
        Real Madrid
        Atletico Madrid
        PSG
        Barca

Comment

NY Red Bulls
          Juventus
          Real Madrid
          Atletico Madrid
          PSG
          Barca
          DV Academy

Comment

Summer Camps

DV Academy
            and susa

Comment

and susa
              anything but SUSA. I'm not looking for my kid to learn how to kick and run.

Comment

The sleep away camps were excellent for the Red Bulls.... Must be the RDS ones though. The regular ones are good and the kids love them because it mixes about 6 hours of soccer a day with the fun of being away from your parents. At the RDS you have the top kids playing so the competition and the trainers are their best ones... The regular day camps they have suck.

Comment

The sleep away camps were excellent for the Red Bulls.... Must be the RDS ones though. The regular ones are good and the kids love them because it mixes about 6 hours of soccer a day with the fun of being away from your parents. At the RDS you have the top kids playing so the competition and the trainers are their best ones... The regular day camps they have suck.
                  Yes RDS camp is the best one around if you can do it. Well organized and great level of coaches and players attend.

Comment

Atletico in Farmingville still has the best camps. Hands down.

Comment

trump

Atletico in Farmingville still has the best camps. Hands down.
                      ha ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha.....i thought they stopped giving out the special koolaid at that place.... Go to a PDP or RDS program .... Get out of that old supermarket and into the light of day

Comment

Summer Camps

ha ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha.....i thought they stopped giving out the special koolaid at that place.... Go to a PDP or RDS program .... Get out of that old supermarket and into the light of day
                        the kool-aid was left over from when it used to be a supermarket!!!! :)

Comment

Yes RDS camp is the best one around if you can do it. Well organized and great level of coaches and players attend.
                          RDS camps require try-outs if you haven't done an RDS session before.

Comment

Camps

PDP camps are hands down the best soccer training. None of the others compare.

They have a try out though, not sure how many kids they take. Also it isn't that much fun for the kids, it is intense soccer all week.

Comment

I would never spend my money at PDP OR RDS. I'm with the Atletico post! My son loves it there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X