• Show
Clear All

Lessons Learned from Thailand Match

We must immediately: eliminate:

-title ix
    -soccer in cleats before age 15
    -HS Soccer
    -pay-to-play

If we take these steps immediately, we should be able to beat them 15-0 in a couple of world cup cycles.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

-title ix
    -HS Soccer
    -pay-to-play

If we take these steps immediately, we should be able to beat them 15-0 in a couple of world cup cycles.
    I think the USWNT should stand over their opponents after every goal and grab their crouch and scream “in your face!” Maybe add in “your pathetic!” Then taunt the opposing bench with an airplane flyby Rapinoe-style.

I think my kid’s team should start doing this as well. That would add a lot of entertainment to the games.

Comment

I think the USWNT should stand over their opponents after every goal and grab their crouch and scream “in your face!” Maybe add in “your pathetic!” Then taunt the opposing bench with an airplane flyby Rapinoe-style.

I think my kid’s team should start doing this as well. That would add a lot of entertainment to the games.
      Someone on fox news comments suggested: wear USA flag underwear under their kit. After each goal they can drop pants and twerk in front of the other country’s supporters while laughing, pointing and glaring.

I seriously love that idea. Ratings would skyrocket and they’d be all over the news.

Comment

-title ix
        -HS Soccer
        -pay-to-play

You just described what every team that the USA plays in the so called 'world cup' has eliminated.Nobody in the 'world' cares about women's soccer when they have the men's game worldwide. Just the way it is.

We have Track n Field, American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Tennis, Wrestling, LAX, rock climbing (bouldering) and Gymnastics that interest the yanks before organized Soccer. Without title ix we couldn't win a world cup that might boast 2 or 3 other decent teams every edition and we still can't win it each time.

Comment

Some humility would have been nice. Everyone know this would be a wipe out. There was no need to so vibrantly celebrate every goal. Poor sportsmanship.

Comment

Maybe add in “your pathetic!”
            Maybe learn how to spell you’re

Comment

Some humility would have been nice. Everyone know this would be a wipe out. There was no need to so vibrantly celebrate every goal. Poor sportsmanship.
              That's the issue I have. No need to gleefully celebrate after goal 6.

Comment

Your a moron if you are grammar police on this chat room.

Comment

Someone on fox news comments suggested: wear USA flag underwear under their kit. After each goal they can drop pants and twerk in front of the other country’s supporters while laughing, pointing and glaring.

I seriously love that idea. Ratings would skyrocket and they’d be all over the news.
                  This is pure gold. They should bring in some pro wrestling style to the pitch. Give them a microphone after the gold to taunt the opposing players. Get mean Gene and Macho Man Randy Savage on the big screen.

Comment

Your a moron if you are grammar police on this chat room.
                    I’m sorry you can’t see how funny it is to call someone pathetic while having pathetic grammar.

Comment

I’m sorry you can’t see how funny it is to call someone pathetic while having pathetic grammar.
                      Your missing the point. You’re criticism is pointless. Your laughing at this? Ok.

Comment

That’s pretty much what they did. Real classy.

Comment

Your missing the point. You’re criticism is pointless. Your laughing at this? Ok.
                          I laugh at most the bs on here.

Comment

You just described what every team that the USA plays in the so called 'world cup' has eliminated.Nobody in the 'world' cares about women's soccer when they have the men's game worldwide. Just the way it is.

We have Track n Field, American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Tennis, Wrestling, LAX, rock climbing (bouldering) and Gymnastics that interest the yanks before organized Soccer. Without title ix we couldn't win a world cup that might boast 2 or 3 other decent teams every edition and we still can't win it each time.
                            Your right we should apologize to the rest of the world for supporting gender equality in the USA.
                            Our bad we should rethink this. Damn Women getting all high and mighty; Next thing you know they will want a vote and to work!!!!

Comment

Funny, looked ok to me... Never trust a man who only knows how to spell a word one way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X