Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SUSA prices are worth it if you are on the A team and maybe the B team. They are not worth it if you are on the C or D team.
    This club has suckered enough parents into having enough players for a B, C, and D team? On Long Island where most the talent sucks? How many players on each team?

Wow, just wow.

Comment

They will start losing 3rd teams

Comment

No, Tournaments are not included. SUSA will hit you over the head with those costs as well. I expected quality training and better results. SUSA not worth the money and we won't be returning.
        That's ridiculous if tournaments are not included. Definitely a rip off

Comment

Sell as much merchandise as possible
          #morethanaclub
          The $650 includes registration and uniforms. What are the uniform and registration costs at SUSA?

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

This club has suckered enough parents into having enough players for a B, C, and D team? On Long Island where most the talent sucks? How many players on each team?

Wow, just wow.
            The sheep just follow

Comment

the registration also comes with free Spanish lessons...since the trainers don't speak any English. :)
              Thank you for your ignorant and racist statement. People like you are not needed in youth sports or any civil society.

To your point all the coaches do speak English although it is their 2nd language (how many can you speak). The credentials of the Barca coaches are provided and pretty impressive unless you don’t want your kid coached by someone with a sports related degree and EUFA license. Please share what credentials the staff at SUSA have?

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

Thank you for your ignorant and racist statement. People like you are not needed in youth sports or any civil society.

To your point all the coaches do speak English although it is their 2nd language (how many can you speak). The credentials of the Barca coaches are provided and pretty impressive unless you don’t want your kid coached by someone with a sports related degree and EUFA license. Please share what credentials the staff at SUSA have?
                take the stick out of your ass...tightwad...or does your p_ssy hurt today? just having some fun trolling....

Comment

take the stick out of your ass...tightwad...or does your p_ssy hurt today? just having some fun trolling....
                  What is your problem? Can’t possibly be a tightwad if I can fit a stick in my ass. Moron. I’m assuming you live in a trailer the way you speak

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

What is your problem? Can’t possibly be a tightwad if I can fit a stick in my ass. Moron. I’m assuming you live in a trailer the way you speak
                    it depends on how big the stick is....Moron!!!!!!!!

Comment

it depends on how big the stick is....Moron!!!!!!!!
                      True. What size stick do you use? Should I use lube ?

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

True. What size stick do you use? Should I use lube ?
                        i'm the wrong person too ask for advise for on this subject you f_ggot!!!!!

Comment

i'm the wrong person too ask for advise for on this subject you f_ggot!!!!!
                          OMG.OMG. I’m beside myself right now. It’s ADVICE .. advise is a verb. What a moron. You eat stupid for breakfast or something? I can tolerate bigots but not dumb bigots.

Oh, are you going to answer my question?

Comment

And this is who you can share the sideline with at SUSA.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

OMG.OMG. I’m beside myself right now. It’s ADVICE .. advise is a verb. What a moron. You eat stupid for breakfast or something? I can tolerate bigots but not dumb bigots.

Oh, are you going to answer my question?
                              if jumping all over a misspelled letter the best you can do......best of luck with the remainder of your pathetic life.....so pathetic....f_cking wimp.

Comment

SUSA prices are worth it if you are on the A team and maybe the B team. They are not worth it if you are on the C or D team.
                                I saw SUSA 2006 Boys A team's results and style of play during the EDP Cup Memorial weekend. I wouldn't pay half of what they're charging. They were slaughtered and Barca 2006 Pro team were the finalist. Clearly, SUSA prices at least for this age group isn't worth it even if your the A Team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X