Scott Armstrong, Executive Director of Coaching, Space Coast United Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotty was thinking about leaving, but decided to stay a few more years just to piss off the obsessed TS psychopath who can't get Scotty out of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are correct in your assertion of there being one lone supporter of SA. However, I wonder and tend to believe that one defender of SA is none other than SA himself. SA reads TS daily, and no way does he sit idly and not defend himself.
      Nope, there are more than one of his supporters here. Whether he defends himself or not, remains to be seen.

Comment

You are correct in your assertion of there being one lone supporter of SA. However, I wonder and tend to believe that one defender of SA is none other than SA himself. SA reads TS daily, and no way does he sit idly and not defend himself.
        Once again, another factual post. Scott's ego is off the charts.

Comment

You are correct in your assertion of there being one lone supporter of SA.
          LOL. You either have access to IP addresses and you know your statement is a lie, or you don't have IP addresses and you're just making sh!t up. Please clarify which type of liar you are.

P.S. Your charade of agreeing with yourself and pretending you are multiple different people wouldn't even fool a second grader.

Comment

Not the OP, but know that scott monitors this website regularly, and does not like it. He may or may not post on this website.

Comment

Not the OP, but know that scott monitors this website regularly, and does not like it. He may or may not post on this website.
              I just hope when you do get to hire a new DOC that your applicants check this site upfront and understand what they are getting. Parents who expect club to be run through anonymous message boards and your employment should be decided by anonymous posts by people who refuse to do anything within the club to try accomplish their goals.

You people suck and I can't imagine anyone really wanting this job if this is how the parents are.

Comment

I just hope when you do get to hire a new DOC that your applicants check this site upfront and understand what they are getting. Parents who expect club to be run through anonymous message boards and your employment should be decided by anonymous posts by people who refuse to do anything within the club to try accomplish their goals.

You people suck and I can't imagine anyone really wanting this job if this is how the parents are.
                It's not a parent. This nut job is jealous of Scotty. He'll never accomplish what Scotty has, so all he can do is come here and sling mud.

All good DOCs and coaches attract more than their fair share of haters. It comes with the territory. You have to have a thick skin or you find some other line of work.

Comment

It's not a parent. This nut job is jealous of Scotty. He'll never accomplish what Scotty has, so all he can do is come here and sling mud.

All good DOCs and coaches attract more than their fair share of haters. It comes with the territory. You have to have a thick skin or you find some other line of work.
                  Well, hello there Scotty! Glad to see you are alert and doing well. Thank you for your input.

Comment

Well, hello there Scotty! Glad to see you are alert and doing well. Thank you for your input.

Not Scotty, but I'l play along.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. Please clarify your association with the club and why you feel the need to complain anonymously instead of contacting me or the Board directly. We are always open to constructive criticism. Perhaps you could volunteer to help in whatever areas you feel are deficient.

Warmest regards,
                    (not) SA

Comment

Yes we all know Scotty sucks. these threads are just dumb at this point. Lets see if They really do get ECNL next year. But I would probably still not pull my kids from where they are even if it did save me 100 miles a day

Comment

Yes we all know Scotty sucks. these threads are just dumb at this point. Lets see if They really do get ECNL next year. But I would probably still not pull my kids from where they are even if it did save me 100 miles a day
                        "my kids", LOL. Your futile attempt to impersonate a Brevard county soccer parent is exceeded only by your futile attempt to pretend you are multiple people "agreeing" that Scotty has to go.

Comment

"my kids", LOL. Your futile attempt to impersonate a Brevard county soccer parent is exceeded only by your futile attempt to pretend you are multiple people "agreeing" that Scotty has to go.
                          THERE IS NO ECNL. Stop spreading that rumor so you can come back and complain that we didn't get it.

Comment

C'mon man, that idiot posts on here for sure, dude.

Comment

Why is it funny, Scotty? I would think that you would be mad because your teeny tiny feelings are hurt.

Listen up, Scotty. Not only do you need to grow some sack, you need for that teeny tiny peeny weeny to grow also.
                              Is Scott going to Lynn University? I am hoping the rumors are true.

Comment

Brevard soccer is a joke. If you want your kid to get better training and play against better kids, you have to play outside of the county. Too many politics in Brevard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X