AP to Philadelphia Union

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure which of you I pity more - the dad or the jealous dad of the dads 11 years old. American soccer is getting better actually and it’s not 5th tier. Having said that, I would suggest starting a plumbing company rather then yard maintenance. Flush the **** out of your brains. The kid has mad skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I’m not sure which of you I pity more - the dad or the jealous dad of the dads 11 years old. American soccer is getting better actually and it’s not 5th tier. Having said that, I would suggest starting a plumbing company rather then yard maintenance. Flush the **** out of your brains. The kid has mad skills.
      No one is jealous. Just sick of the idiocy that is
      Posted on here.

Getting better compared to what? To how bad it was 5 years ago? Really? Are you referring to the nonAmericans in MLS? The vast strides
      Made by the USMNT? Please.

The kid is a good 07 American player. Nothing more nothing less. Average in Europe. Only “special” in th warped world of Weston daddy politics and favors for favors. Don’t get mad because someone tells the truth.

Comment

No one is jealous. Just sick of the idiocy that is
        Posted on here.

Getting better compared to what? To how bad it was 5 years ago? Really? Are you referring to the nonAmericans in MLS? The vast strides
        Made by the USMNT? Please.

The kid is a good 07 American player. Nothing more nothing less. Average in Europe. Only “special” in th warped world of Weston daddy politics and favors for favors. Don’t get mad because someone tells the truth.
        Apparently he was average at Phil Union too.

Comment

Apparently he was average at Phil Union too.
          I hope you have a son and ur not some creep. Having said that - compared him to ur son or daughter at the same age....

Comment

I hope you have a son and ur not some creep. Having said that - compared him to ur son or daughter at the same age....
            My kid was and is way better.

Comment

It’s about time he will fade away never to make anything of himself. Put him with his same age kids and he is nothing . Enough favorite player treatment !

Comment

My kid was and is way better.
                So ur a dik and delusional. Merry Xmas coal in ur stocking.

Comment

If you’re coming here to speak negatively about a young player who is clearly doing bigger things, then you must be frustrated with whatever situation you’re in. Here’s the harsh reality, NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! They literally don’t matter. The bull s h I t that pours out of your shallow narrow-minded mouths have NO effect on the outcome of Axel’s future! When you speak of someone on Talk soccer, you feel they are of importance in a higher/better situation you can only dream of. Your only escape is to try and bash people without anyone knowing who you are. You guys are a f u c k i n g joke! Get a life! Clearly the OP of this thread is a nosy piece of s h i t who thinks he knows what’s going on in the youth soccer community. Buddy, Philadelphia Union news is old news. I bet you very guys who talk s h I t here say hello to everyone you talk about like p u s s i e s. Compadre, deja la comemierderia ya cojone! Son una pila de chismoso que no tienen mas nada que hacer.
                  De que te quejas daddy si tu tambien hablas mierda de los demás niños.
                  Deja de estar mamando pinga and go get a job!

Comment

Dadddy dreamer alert

deep hate back and forth by two or three Weston daddy dreamers. It’s clear that there is a lot of jealous parents at Weston. Don’t be! Follow your daddy dreams. Ho ho ho.

Comment

Que f u c k i n g estupidos! Jajajajajajaj! By the way, if Axel is an average ‘07 player, then I suggest all ‘06 & ‘07 players find another sport fast. Might as well throw ‘05’s in there as well. LOL!

Comment

My kid is 05 - I disagree. Be humble. Just sayin. Also, he jan 2007 so really 2006, no? Why would u even respond to the haters? Not wise. Wise up.

Comment

Listen

Dear Haters,

I have so much more for you to be mad at.

Just be patient.

Comment

Dear Haters,

I have so much more for you to be mad at.

Just be patient.
                            People are going to hate on success! The problem here is that people know the Looney 07 parents live on this site bashing on others but when a nerve is pinched they can't handle it. No body with 2 inches of brain questions the talent your boy has for his age .
                            The team he plays on now is full of strong technical players that make the little boy shine even more.

Good luck at barsa, or inter miami!

Comment

People are going to hate on success! The problem here is that people know the Looney 07 parents live on this site bashing on others but when a nerve is pinched they can't handle it. No body with 2 inches of brain questions the talent your boy has for his age .
                              The team he plays on now is full of strong technical players that make the little boy shine even more.

Good luck at barsa, or inter miami!
                              Kid plays one year up and doesn’t change the game. He is a good solid technical player, but he’s been puffed up into something he isn’t. And the come down from that is going be hard to deal with one day—for
                              The kid and mommy and daddy.

Comment

Kid plays one year up and doesn’t change the game. He is a good solid technical player, but he’s been puffed up into something he isn’t. And the come down from that is going be hard to deal with one day—for
                                The kid and mommy and daddy.
                                All of you criticize but the ones that make the decisions say otherwise. JC has him in his group just to be nice? Hardly doubt this as from what I’ve seen, he doesn’t play favorites. Pastora will take him and Miami will build around him. Done deal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X