Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell you all the jokes in the world, but none will be as funny as your club, your team, your hairline or your bank account. Tool.
    Hahaha...add in waistline, and you just described him perfectly. LMAO.

Comment

Please. I love how you always try and compare yourself to our club, yet there is zero comparison. I like aspects of RF's game, he works hard and he knows how to finish. ML is easy to shut down and the rest of the team...bronze level. Not talking smack, spitting facts. Westside has always been the team to throw out excuses. Sorry mate, you are out of your league here. The very fact that you not only endorse guest players from other teams, but no less your most bitter rivals, validates that you and your club represent the very worst of soccer. Just own it 🤡.
      So are you interested, or no? While it might be nice to have a bye on Saturday morning before the semifinal (the field is small enough that everyone gets to the semis, group stage is for seeding), we'd rather have an actual opponent.

As for the rest of your comment... here fishy.

(And while I won't know who shows up for FC tomorrow morning until the match occurs--between last year's FC DA roster and the current Navy roster posted at gotsoccer, I count about seven ex-Westside kids. So no, I feel no guilt about having RF around, at least not for that reason. Pots and kettles, geese and ganders).

Comment

Believe me, the rest of us are counting those days as well. Don't let the door, etc.

As for as asterisks go--it's a frigging local summer tourney. They all come with asterisks. At least we didn't get slaughtered by Crossfire.
        Not an opfc parent you fool but nice try....

Comment

So are you interested, or no? While it might be nice to have a bye on Saturday morning before the semifinal (the field is small enough that everyone gets to the semis, group stage is for seeding), we'd rather have an actual opponent.

As for the rest of your comment... here fishy.

(And while I won't know who shows up for FC tomorrow morning until the match occurs--between last year's FC DA roster and the current Navy roster posted at gotsoccer, I count about seven ex-Westside kids. So no, I feel no guilt about having RF around, at least not for that reason. Pots and kettles, geese and ganders).
          LMAO of course yoyou don't feel guilt dumbazz, because you are a loser. 7 ex Westside kids, huh? Hmmm.m....wonder why so many kids leave your club? LMAO

Comment

LMAO of course yoyou don't feel guilt dumbazz, because you are a loser. 7 ex Westside kids, huh? Hmmm.m....wonder why so many kids leave your club? LMAO
            The team, most of them anyway, are starting high school this fall.

Some of the parents, sadly, are still in middle school.

Comment

A great thread for those that don't believe how nuts soccer parents can be.

None of this matters.

I hope you all enjoy your kids and they don't resent you for all your craziness...

Comment

Wst/fcp

Calling it now, RF is sabotaging WST and scoring OG's for FCP!

Comment

Calling it now, RF is sabotaging WST and scoring OG's for FCP!
                  1-1 tie. Damn you irony. Damn, it sucks to be a Westside Timber.

Comment

do tell copa dad- a recap is a must

Comment

Any TA players guesting for FC?

Comment

do tell copa dad- a recap is a must
                        Recap tonight. Have to go back to work

Comment

Recap tonight. Have to go back to work
                          Understandable....

Comment

Any TA players guesting for FC?
                            No TA players with FC. Westside had two (ML & RF).

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              no ta players with fc. Westside had two (ml & rf).
                              lmfao rotf

Comment

Crows 1, CFC 0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X