Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best of luck at Nationals

Best of luck to the boys team at Nationals. Just a few days away.

Comment

Why is the 03 Girls team in the second division at surf cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why is the 03 Girls team in the second division at surf cup?
        Gotsoccer points maybe? Surf doesn’t realize it’s the gps team? Who knows or care? Other Oregon team gps always beats 3-0 is in Black as well. Surf looks really weak this year. No longer the best of the best.

Comment

The fastest way to put all this to rest is to post a list of the players he has trained that went on to play pro and a list of the years and teams he played pro. Otherwise we can’t believe a word he says since these are his two major selling points.

But he won’t post them. He will call people jealous and that they don’t know anything about soccer.

What a bore.
          Instead of asking just "MJ" to prove why not,all of you, share your profiles names, accreditation, and players you've personally trained and can prove...then move on from there. Kind of funny when someone asks for proof yet has provided none themselves.

Oh wait...you're right this is a bore. Its essentially those "without sin cast the first stone" situation is it not? Proof is on this thread.

Oregon parents take note of what you're seeing here as evidence to support the person being accused is everywhere online...you just have to know how to use google not just how to type rumors into a thread.

Then again, we all know which clubs are on here talking smack just like when oregonlive was relevant...same old crap.

I, again, would be more concerned with certain DOCs, currently employed, backgrounds...but hey...what do I know about protecting kids. I just know how to run a background check unlike many top clubs in Oregon.

Comment

Gotsoccer points maybe? Surf doesn’t realize it’s the gps team? Who knows or care? Other Oregon team gps always beats 3-0 is in Black as well. Surf looks really weak this year. No longer the best of the best.
            Got Soccer points are ridiculous. Just go to a different weakly attended surf tournament like Copa Surf in San Jose. Easy wins and entrance into SD Surf Cup the following summer. Surf isn’t near what it was but it still beats Clash and maybe XF Challenge. Maybe some Oregon team can win Surf for a change!

Comment

Most people do

Instead of asking just "MJ" to prove why not,all of you, share your profiles names, accreditation, and players you've personally trained and can prove...then move on from there. Kind of funny when someone asks for proof yet has provided none themselves.

Oh wait...you're right this is a bore. Its essentially those "without sin cast the first stone" situation is it not? Proof is on this thread.

Oregon parents take note of what you're seeing here as evidence to support the person being accused is everywhere online...you just have to know how to use google not just how to type rumors into a thread.

Then again, we all know which clubs are on here talking smack just like when oregonlive was relevant...same old crap.

I, again, would be more concerned with certain DOCs, currently employed, backgrounds...but hey...what do I know about protecting kids. I just know how to run a background check unlike many top clubs in Oregon.
              Most people in a professional capacity keep a Linked profile that list specific jobs and employers. ?????

Comment

“MJ” claims to have been a pro player and to have produced and coached pros. The poster only asked for evidence.

Let’s review how a debate goes - one person makes a claim, another refutes the claim. The one who made the claim provides evidence to support the claim. This evidence is then vetted to see if it validates the claim. Further evidence is brought to contradict the original claim or presented evidence.

All the evidence is then vetted to see which side of the debate makes the better argument in support or against the original claim.

Pretty basic.

So, “MJ” apparently claimed he played pro and has former players that played pro. Is there any evidence in support of the claim. If not, then no evidence must be produced to refute the claim, as the claim is baseless.

Until evidence arises that supports the original claim, the assumption is that “MJ” is not a former pro nor has produced any pros.

Opinion and personal attacks have no place in the process. Either produce the evidence or admit that the claims are baseless.

Comment

“MJ” claims to have been a pro player and to have produced and coached pros. The poster only asked for evidence.

Let’s review how a debate goes - one person makes a claim, another refutes the claim. The one who made the claim provides evidence to support the claim. This evidence is then vetted to see if it validates the claim. Further evidence is brought to contradict the original claim or presented evidence.

All the evidence is then vetted to see which side of the debate makes the better argument in support or against the original claim.

Pretty basic.

So, “MJ” apparently claimed he played pro and has former players that played pro. Is there any evidence in support of the claim. If not, then no evidence must be produced to refute the claim, as the claim is baseless.

Until evidence arises that supports the original claim, the assumption is that “MJ” is not a former pro nor has produced any pros.

Opinion and personal attacks have no place in the process. Either produce the evidence or admit that the claims are baseless.
                  Lol, yes there is evidence. Even newspaper article about who he assisted in his first match. Do you want me to show you how to use google....or...better yet...do you know his age? Cause if you did it may change how you research...provided you understand what research is. I believe you have highlighted, more than enough, that you don't know what it is.

That being said, I find it funny you state he claims...to you personally?
                  And why didn't you personally follow up as others have..which is why they know. Seems pretty simple.

Comment

Lol, yes there is evidence. Even newspaper article about who he assisted in his first match. Do you want me to show you how to use google....or...better yet...do you know his age? Cause if you did it may change how you research...provided you understand what research is. I believe you have highlighted, more than enough, that you don't know what it is.

And why didn't you personally follow up as others have..which is why they know. Seems pretty simple.
                    Link to article?

Comment

Let me guess. He is old enough to have newspaper clippings? And insecure enough to carry them around to show the youngsters?

Comment

Link to article?
                        *******crickets*******

Comment

When he went to Newberg this was his bio:

" former professional player. From 1987-1998 he played with Southampton FC, Cardiff City FC, Supersport Utd FC, and Randburg FC."

Has anyone ever found proof of this?

Comment

When he went to Newberg this was his bio:

" former professional player. From 1987-1998 he played with Southampton FC, Cardiff City FC, Supersport Utd FC, and Randburg FC."

Has anyone ever found proof of this?
                            Like he asked, I used google. Here is Southampton players by year. This is 1989. He isn’t listed. Not in -989 or for any other year.

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...ton-fc/1989/2/

Comment

Like he asked, I used google. Here is Southampton players by year. This is 1989. He isn’t listed. Not in -989 or for any other year.

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...ton-fc/1989/2/
                              Click on the "Players A-Z" link, you'll find nobody named "Tate".

It's possible he played in their youth academy at some point (this appears to only list the first team players), and it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to pass off a youth academy stint as though it was a first team assignment.

Comment

Click on the "Players A-Z" link, you'll find nobody named "Tate".

It's possible he played in their youth academy at some point (this appears to only list the first team players), and it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to pass off a youth academy stint as though it was a first team assignment.
                                Probably. This is just a witch hunt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X