Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Might be, but it can't happen. You can't have an executive board member also being a paid vendor. Big conflict of interest.
    i heard there used to be a lot of old board members that were vendors...hands in the cookie jar

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

i heard there used to be a lot of old board members that were vendors...hands in the cookie jar
      Did you hear if there were new board elections in June?

Comment

Did you hear if there were new board elections in June?
        email and ask..i heard its in july. I know my friend is joining

Comment

email and ask..i heard its in july. I know my friend is joining
          I did, no response. Don't nominations have to be requested and sent in? You don't get to just join, you have to be nominated, vetted and then elected unless it's a sham election then I guess anything goes.

Comment

I did, no response. Don't nominations have to be requested and sent in? You don't get to just join, you have to be nominated, vetted and then elected unless it's a sham election then I guess anything goes.
            I dont know dude. stop being a bitch and find out. im sure nothing sinister going on, just people are tired of dealing with cry babies like you. any tme i email or ask a question it gets answered.

Comment

I dont know dude. stop being a bitch and find out. im sure nothing sinister going on, just people are tired of dealing with cry babies like you. any tme i email or ask a question it gets answered.
              Wait, they can't have elections by the date stated in the by laws because people like me are asking when the election is taking place? I guess you are not that bright.

Comment

Since you are a board member they return your emails.

Comment

Wait, they can't have elections by the date stated in the by laws because people like me are asking when the election is taking place? I guess you are not that bright.
                  im pretty sure you're not that bright. If you can tell by the tone of my posts i merely guessing. trying to help you. But again, being the baby you are you come back with a sarcastic port. email and ask, or make a call, coming to anonymous forum to complain makes you a bitch.

Comment

im pretty sure you're not that bright. If you can tell by the tone of my posts i merely guessing. trying to help you. But again, being the baby you are you come back with a sarcastic port. email and ask, or make a call, coming to anonymous forum to complain makes you a bitch.
                    You called the person a "bitch" and a "cry baby". Not sure anyone would have thought you were being sarcastic. How does asking questions on a public forum make you a bitch? Aren't they here to share information? You can disagree with the information but surely you are not against free speech. It is the weekend. Time to relax and chill.

Comment

Who was the guy creating fake invoices?

Comment

Who was the guy creating fake invoices?
                        If someone stole from the club why haven't they been arrested or at least reported to the police? Are you saying they are covering this up? That's a pretty serious accusation against the board.

Comment

If someone stole from the club why haven't they been arrested or at least reported to the police? Are you saying they are covering this up? That's a pretty serious accusation against the board.
                          Maybe that is why they haven't posted updated financial statements in 3 years? It's always the cover-up that gets you.

Comment

Why no Annual General Meeting with Board of Trustee elections? By laws state it would be held every June with notice posted publicly 14 days prior to meeting.

Comment

Spoke to a board member who said there hasn't been a board meeting in months. I would think there should have been at least one to discuss year end issues relating to results, coaching issue, parent concerns, facilities and board elections amongst others. There are going to be a lot of questions asked if and when they finally hold a general meeting open to the membership.

Comment

They are so desperate for players they are giving away Pre-K for free.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X