Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kurt is a solid trainer. Even better as a goalkeeper trainer. But is largely a lousy businessman who just lucked his way into forming one of the first for-profit trainer driven soccer programs in the area.

If not for the creation of NYCSL, he would have been at most what SUSA used to be, a training organization that handled some individual teams at various clubs. But he just happened to be getting some momentum with his training when NYCSL came to the area and let non-clubs compete in their leagues.
    I don’t care if he was a lousy business man, not arguing with that, but my son is the player that he is because of KK and his training . That’s is all

Comment

I don’t care if he was a lousy business man, not arguing with that, but my son is the player that he is because of KK and his training . That’s is all
      KK was one of the best programs around until DK done a deal with the devil and sold him out by taking teams and all the contact info of every player to SUSA.

Comment

KK was one of the best programs around until DK done a deal with the devil and sold him out by taking teams and all the contact info of every player to SUSA.
        I hate to break it to you, but that's not what screwed the program. Ask the 2001 girls how they liked being dumped onto ISA, ask the 2002 girls how they liked being dumped onto Surf, ask the 2003 girls how they liked being dumped onto Brentwood, ask the 2004 girls how they liked being dumped onto LISC...It was Kurt's inability to carry a team past U13 that screwed the program. Not going to argue that he's a great trainer, there's no question about that, but he's a lousy coach and a terrible DOC.

Comment

At one point he was the best trainer but that is no longer the case. He is still a good person though.
          Name one better. I will wait with bated breath.

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but that's not what screwed the program. Ask the 2001 girls how they liked being dumped onto ISA, ask the 2002 girls how they liked being dumped onto Surf, ask the 2003 girls how they liked being dumped onto Brentwood, ask the 2004 girls how they liked being dumped onto LISC...It was Kurt's inability to carry a team past U13 that screwed the program. Not going to argue that he's a great trainer, there's no question about that, but he's a lousy coach and a terrible DOC.
            That's bull. The parents buy false kool-aide and leave until there are not enough players for a team. I wonder how happy these people are now? Parents are poison and the kids have nothing to say. They get dragged from team to team shopping uniforms. Nothing to do with Kurt.

Comment

That was the start of it. Danny the Devil did start the ball rolling and the SUSA trainers calling all the players. The nasty crew over there are still doing it. They will NEVER be KK, no matter how hard they try to poach. NEVER!

Comment

That was the start of it. Danny the Devil did start the ball rolling and the SUSA trainers calling all the players. The nasty crew over there are still doing it. They will NEVER be KK, no matter how hard they try to poach. NEVER!
                Oh so they'll never be a failing "club" that can only gain entrance into the 3 ring circus league of USYS? They'll never be a failing "club" that has zero college committed players or collegiate relationships? They'll never be a club that has every single girls team past the age of 12, disband? Yeah I'm sure Susa is crying in their Cheerios, lmfao!

Comment

Let this chain die already.

Comment

Imagine the type of person that would do what DK did. He was KK janitor until Kurt let him train some teams and then after Kurt builds the business he goes to all his competitors and offers the clubs contact list. Real good person who can teach kids about life.

Comment

Oh so they'll never be a failing "club" that can only gain entrance into the 3 ring circus league of USYS? They'll never be a failing "club" that has zero college committed players or collegiate relationships? They'll never be a club that has every single girls team past the age of 12, disband? Yeah I'm sure Susa is crying in their Cheerios, lmfao!

You are a total tool! Do you stay up late at night thinking of all the ways you don't measure up. KK is an honorable man. You will never be that! Neither will any moron over at SUSA. Subpar trainers at best.

Comment

Imagine the type of person that would do what DK did. He was KK janitor until Kurt let him train some teams and then after Kurt builds the business he goes to all his competitors and offers the clubs contact list. Real good person who can teach kids about life.
                        He is the worst kind of person. I don't know how he sleeps at night!

Comment

You are a total tool! Do you stay up late at night thinking of all the ways you don't measure up. KK is an honorable man. You will never be that! Neither will any moron over at SUSA. Subpar trainers at best.
                          Lying to and screwing over dozens of kids, year after year after year is honorable to you? The guy is an effing scumbag who has left many kids and families disheartened and chased many kids away from the game.

Comment

Lying to and screwing over dozens of kids, year after year after year is honorable to you? The guy is an effing scumbag who has left many kids and families disheartened and chased many kids away from the game.
                            and yet it's Susa who are advertising more tryouts every week. Maybe grass isn't greener?

Comment

and yet it's Susa who are advertising more tryouts every week. Maybe grass isn't greener?
                              Please show me 1 girl, just 1, that has played for KK Atletico through HS and is playing collegiate ball. JUST ONE! Idc how many tryouts Susa has, does nothing to change what a disgraceful lying ***** KK is.

Comment

You are an ass.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X