• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read. Your. Contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Read. Your. Contract.
      Club isn't fulfilling their end of the contract.

Comment

Depends what is written in the contract as to the Club responsibility. I'd bet it only says it will provide training and some sort of season and nothing about the particular team and coach. I'm sure it's very one sided since the club prepared it. Having said that, it is a major douche move by the club. They should think about the kids here and not just the salary.

Comment

Rush?

Comment

Have him try out for one of the acys teams at rush

Comment

Rush?
              I think it was Florida Elite. But that might have been a troll saying that earlier in the string. I know some people at TBU who are fighting this after their coach left the day after the deposits were due so I'm sure there are several clubs that would take this position.

Comment

I think it was Florida Elite. But that might have been a troll saying that earlier in the string. I know some people at TBU who are fighting this after their coach left the day after the deposits were due so I'm sure there are several clubs that would take this position.
                Clubs will almost never spell out who your coach is in writing. In fairness to them they have to do that. There's no telling who might leave unexpectedly or even need to get fired for some reason. Usually they will tell you verbally the one coach or maybe a few possible ones. If your club has a bunch of coaches you don't want and you're praying you get the "good on" you're probably at the wrong club. Trying to get out of a contract for a coaching issue would be tough as the club is offering another coach. But if they change leagues unexpectedly (better or worse) or create rosters that are simply too big then that isn't what you signing up for.

Comment

Wasn't Florida Elite...that was just the usual Armada troll. I think it was Weston.

Comment

Wasn't Florida Elite...that was just the usual Armada troll. I think it was Weston.
                    Pretty sure it is a west side Orlando club that wears blue and plays npl, fpl etc...

Comment

Hey, OP..

Telegraph days over. --stop

Can write full sentence. --stop

No extra charge per letter. --stop

Try it. It works. --stop

Comment

Hey, OP..

Telegraph days over. --stop

Can write full sentence. --stop

No extra charge per letter. --stop

Try it. It works. --stop
                        Hey cuck. -- stop
                        your wife would say hi. -- stop
                        but my wang is in her mouth. -- stop
                        I am enjoying her. -- stop
                        Thanks for supporting her. -- stop
                        enjoy sloppy seconds. -- stop

Comment

The contracts with these clubs are completely one sided and protective of the club, not your child and their rights. It is appalling that children, minors, can be locked into a contract for a year and have very little recourse, as clubs have all the power. Worse, these clubs know they have the power and can sell you on one team and then change plans once you’ve signed on the dotted line and given a deposit. Youth sports in my opinion is primarily about power and money, less about developing kids. It’s horrible and is an epidemic in this country and parents need to use a collective voice to change it.

Comment

Any update as to what happened with this from the original poster?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X