Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not trying to indicate I'm different or special or unusual. I'm just a person, one who has a kid who is dedicated to her craft.

On the other hand, you are clearly unhappy with your product, the value you've put on it and it's return on your family, so you have made a conscience decision to just remove the dedication part of the team environment. Maybe as some sort of social protest or something? Not really sure what your end game is.

You spend X, and are unhappy. So, you still spend X, are still unhappy, but are less dedicated.

Why bother?
    I know you find it impossible to accept that other players are also dedicated to their craft even if their parents are not off nodding alone. But they are.

Comment

I know you find it impossible to accept that other players are also dedicated to their craft even if their parents are not off nodding alone. But they are.
      That's fine. It's when the parent won't allow the kid to be dedicated to their craft because the parents don't feel there is enough value in what is offering that raised my suggestion to go look for something that does.

Comment

That's fine. It's when the parent won't allow the kid to be dedicated to their craft because the parents don't feel there is enough value in what is offering that raised my suggestion to go look for something that does.
        If some poster said that it was not me. You can't see that dedicated players can actually attend a family funeral or wedding or visit a sick grandparent and still be dedicated to their craft. Those families are a bunch of whiners unworthy of playing with your dedicated darling. That my friend, is whining. Sorry.

Comment

If some poster said that it was not me. You can't see that dedicated players can actually attend a family funeral or wedding or visit a sick grandparent and still be dedicated to their craft. Those families are a bunch of whiners unworthy of playing with your dedicated darling. That my friend, is whining. Sorry.
          But, according to the poster, if he were achieving more value, that would be OK to miss those events.....

I suggest that that find a league where the value required to achieve is more attainable; why is that so difficult to grasp?

Comment

Wow, at least you guys are pretty dedicated to this thread.

Comment

But, according to the poster, if he were achieving more value, that would be OK to miss those events.....

I suggest that that find a league where the value required to achieve is more attainable; why is that so difficult to grasp?
              I suggest you stay in your lane and you decide what weddings and funerals are appropriate for your little superstar and I will determine what weddings and funerals are appropriate for my little superstar. And we can judge and trash or support each other's decisions or not and life will go on just fine

Comment

Yeah, but are they dedicated and motivated enough to play soccer when mommy and daddy aren't paying for it and hounding them to go to practice!?

Comment

Massachusetts club in DA sends a girl to Manchester United for a look. What did DA actually accomplish in NY past year.

Comment

Massachusetts club in DA sends a girl to Manchester United for a look. What did DA actually accomplish in NY past year.
                    Don't be too impressed by that. Boys get "looks" often and it never goes anywhere. The vast majority of our US players can't hack it abroad. But, as we know, NE GDA is lack luster. Some great players sprinkled in but overall it's been a big disappointment in terms of overall quality.

Comment

Don't be too impressed by that. Boys get "looks" often and it never goes anywhere. The vast majority of our US players can't hack it abroad. But, as we know, NE GDA is lack luster. Some great players sprinkled in but overall it's been a big disappointment in terms of overall quality.
                      like every other walk of life then, not to mention every other league

Comment

like every other walk of life then, not to mention every other league
                        As is often said, pick your poison. Pick the best coaching and fit, don't stress about the patch.

Comment

Great answer. I will just delete the idea of my D one day to have that opportunity because MU is not worthy enough for some elite here in NY

Comment

Great answer. I will just delete the idea of my D one day to have that opportunity because MU is not worthy enough for some elite here in NY
                            Your post failed on both attempted wit and substance.

Comment

If Fury's NT player has finally had enough and is joining NYSC, what is the attraction of that club to endure such a terrible commute? Or is there simply zero quality options on LI?

Why can't any of these sanctioning organizations demand better for the players of LI?

Comment

If Fury's NT player has finally had enough and is joining NYSC, what is the attraction of that club to endure such a terrible commute? Or is there simply zero quality options on LI?

Why can't any of these sanctioning organizations demand better for the players of LI?
                                She wanted to stay DA, and NYSC is the closet club, pretty sure NYCFC would of been her first choice, but they are now in the ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X