Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 03 thorns gave up like 97 goals in 27 games. What do you think?
    That’s 9 goals per game? That’s impressive.

Comment

That’s 9 goals per game? That’s impressive.
      Just more evidence how elite and strong the DA clubs are outside of Oregon.

Not surprising.

Comment

The 03 thorns gave up like 97 goals in 27 games. What do you think?
        They need to get a Jumbotron so they can play cartoons during the restarts to keep people’s attention. If you are restarting 9 times per game that’s going to eat up about 20 minutes per game. Especially if opponents are celebrating like the USWNT did against Thailand.

Comment

If you keep it under 10 goals conceded per game there is a lot of psychological benefit to that.
          What are you talking about? Under 10 goals, what you a shrink? What a load.

Comment

What are you talking about? Under 10 goals, what you a shrink? What a load.
            If you give up 10 goals it’s time for some reflective time alone in the basement.

Comment

It is such a competitive market right now that no one option is rising above. The increase dilution has weakened all the options.

It doesn't benefit top players to train with lesser quality players.

So just have fun no matter where you are at. It will all be over before you know it.

Comment

It is such a competitive market right now that no one option is rising above. The increase dilution has weakened all the options.

So just have fun no matter where you are at. It will all be over before you know it.
                With the current landscape it's over before it even begins.

Comment

We will never have any consolidation in Oregon and that's ok.

Comment

With the current landscape it's over before it even begins.
                    Hopefully they put the program out to pasture.

Comment

Do you people just have criticism? What would you do differently? Can you recommend actual specific changes to the program that you think would improve it. Do you think cost is an obstacle? Do you have realistic modifications to the training program?

Let’s hear your opinions.

Comment

Do you people just have criticism? What would you do differently? Can you recommend actual specific changes to the program that you think would improve it. Do you think cost is an obstacle? Do you have realistic modifications to the training program?

Make it free and allow the kids to play high school soccer and basketball or volleyball.

I don’t have a pony in this show so my opinion is just my thoughts.

Comment

I have no answers, only questions.

Comment

Make it free and allow the kids to play high school soccer and basketball or volleyball.

I don’t have a pony in this show so my opinion is just my thoughts.
                            Thorns are letting girls play high school soccer now. Great news. Might not help but it is a good development.

Comment

Thorns are letting girls play high school soccer now. Great news. Might not help but it is a good development.
                              False

Comment

False
                                Oh yeah, right, sorry I wasn't suppose to frame it that way. "Supplemental try outs". If you happen to have played high school or JV, that's cool. No judgement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X