Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tiki taka is based on Dutch "total football", and much of it was brought to Barcelona by Johan Cruyff.

What that has to do with local soccer coaches, don't ask me.
    MJ Dutch and understands total voetbal. Grew up playing it. He is the only one in Portland. That is why his teams are so good.

Check out the new website. He has a Dutch jersey on.

Comment

MJ Dutch and understands total voetbal. Grew up playing it. He is the only one in Portland. That is why his teams are so good.

Cool....
      Maybe he will come hang out with the Ajax Staff that comes every June to Vantucky. Oh, wait, he isn’t connected to the mothership like Vantucky is.

Comment

Cool....
        Maybe he will come hang out with the Ajax Staff that comes every June to Vantucky. Oh, wait, he isn’t connected to the mothership like Vantucky is.
        he can't risk being exposed so he never shows up to anything were any coaches of any merit are

Comment

Apparently, knowing how to say "football" in a foreign language makes you an expert.

Comment

Apparently, knowing how to say "football" in a foreign language makes you an expert.
            Yeah, I am close. Thinking of starting a new club.

Comment

So which team is MJs.. the 2,3 or 4th place?
              What a mess. https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/OR/16/Girls/
              Looks like IFC is going to have their hands full this year with playing front man to all these start up clubs. Will all of these clubs registering through IFC (Bridge, SCA, United) all be wearing IFC uniforms?
              And yet, this is what OYSA wants/suggests.

Comment

This thread is depressing. The amount of time you all spend to hate on some very specific people literally highlights not only what's wrong with Oregon Soccer but our nation. Holy smokes! For me, I'll say soccer in Oregon cannot compete regionally, nationally, and definitely not internationally. I'd encourage more competition as any coach should. It is healthy. What isn't healthy is this thread and the amount of influence you all are attempting to have. There is a legal term to be learned....defamation. Look it up and realize every one of your IP's are easily obtained on this forum. Let the market dictate what exists and does not. If you aren't threatened then why even discuss it? If your clubs soccer is so good....let your product talk for you. Choosing to do the other highlights ignorance, fear, and the exclusive culture Oregon soccer is known for (Timbers affiliates - Crossfire whoops I mean OPFC). Some of you act as if you own fields...fields you cannot even produce enough players for. It's obvious for one that drives around town a lot. PDX to Eugene has so many fields being taken by these "Major Clubs" but the fields are empty or used by 1 team at best. Market is saturated? No room for others? You really think Oregon is producing with the set up currently? Then why is there such a division between Hother ethnically diverse leagues and OYSA? Hate on OUFC or SCA all you want...in the end you'll be effectively driving the talent to those teams. You think families are happy with WUFC, LOSC, Westside, Eastside, and the likes? No, I'm sorry...there are enough unhappy families to start over 5 new clubs in NE and SE alone. Produce the data....which is flawed because there are so many fractions in youth soccer due to this level of politics....or shut up. I can tell you by analyzing just data of OYSA that the information being spewed about market saturation is incorrect by a long shot. I can also tell you it's a huge indicator when you have so many individuals spreading rumors about a select few on an "anonymous" platform. If the truth is at some say lets make it public in the same words you have here. Then when the courts come into play and you have to produce evidence...the rest of Oregon can watch, develop their players, develop their teams, and wave as you all exit from your cushy positions.

Comment

This thread is depressing. The amount of time you all spend to hate on some very specific people literally highlights not only what's wrong with Oregon Soccer but our nation. Holy smokes! For me, I'll say soccer in Oregon cannot compete regionally, nationally, and definitely not internationally. I'd encourage more competition as any coach should. It is healthy. What isn't healthy is this thread and the amount of influence you all are attempting to have. There is a legal term to be learned....defamation. Look it up and realize every one of your IP's are easily obtained on this forum. Let the market dictate what exists and does not. If you aren't threatened then why even discuss it? If your clubs soccer is so good....let your product talk for you. Choosing to do the other highlights ignorance, fear, and the exclusive culture Oregon soccer is known for (Timbers affiliates - Crossfire whoops I mean OPFC). Some of you act as if you own fields...fields you cannot even produce enough players for. It's obvious for one that drives around town a lot. PDX to Eugene has so many fields being taken by these "Major Clubs" but the fields are empty or used by 1 team at best. Market is saturated? No room for others? You really think Oregon is producing with the set up currently? Then why is there such a division between Hother ethnically diverse leagues and OYSA? Hate on OUFC or SCA all you want...in the end you'll be effectively driving the talent to those teams. You think families are happy with WUFC, LOSC, Westside, Eastside, and the likes? No, I'm sorry...there are enough unhappy families to start over 5 new clubs in NE and SE alone. Produce the data....which is flawed because there are so many fractions in youth soccer due to this level of politics....or shut up. I can tell you by analyzing just data of OYSA that the information being spewed about market saturation is incorrect by a long shot. I can also tell you it's a huge indicator when you have so many individuals spreading rumors about a select few on an "anonymous" platform. If the truth is at some say lets make it public in the same words you have here. Then when the courts come into play and you have to produce evidence...the rest of Oregon can watch, develop their players, develop their teams, and wave as you all exit from your cushy positions.
                  That was long - is there a summary?

Comment

Hahaha

I dunno. Something about IPs, some shots at established clubs, that’s about it. I just read it and literally can’t remember anything else.

Comment

Anyone have a link to the Clif Notes?

Comment

More competiton for clueless parents disposable income.

More parity and blowing smoke.

The game gets set back even further.

The new K Mart & Wal Mart brands ain't getting any love.

So Sorry Clowns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X