Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey...but you all got Tottenham Hotspur shirts...that's gotta cheer you up?

Ha ha ha...he's flicking it in your face, thwap...thwap...ha ha ha! Jolly good ...dilly...dilly...bitches!

Again who gives a rat's ass.

Comment

Hey...but you all got Tottenham Hotspur shirts...that's gotta cheer you up?

Ha ha ha...he's flicking it in your face, thwap...thwap...ha ha ha! Jolly good ...dilly...dilly...bitches!
      FESA will take the uniform progress!

Comment

Describe the new home kit and warmups .

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446527]

How much per team do you think ECNL coaches are paid on avg. vs. the rest? For some, they are drawing down full time money rather than part-time. It is a big difference whether it be justified or not. Nobody said only connected kids are on top teams but probably most of the bottom half of the rosters are marginal with many head scratchers to go along with the Ls.
          Here's the bottom line for me and my family. We have done other sports with our kids and the pricing for travel soccer is pretty good. I've had kids in a rec level gymnastics class that runs $80 per month for 1 day a week practice. Do the math on that one... it's 960 for the year for a basic level group class. For $40 more you can get 3 days a week training with league games. The cost for training at FESA lines up very favorably with other clubs not only in the area but nationally. Other areas of the country costs are double what we pay down here either at FESA or Armada.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446988]

Here's the bottom line for me and my family. We have done other sports with our kids and the pricing for travel soccer is pretty good. I've had kids in a rec level gymnastics class that runs $80 per month for 1 day a week practice. Do the math on that one... it's 960 for the year for a basic level group class. For $40 more you can get 3 days a week training with league games. The cost for training at FESA lines up very favorably with other clubs not only in the area but nationally. Other areas of the country costs are double what we pay down here either at FESA or Armada.
            That's a pretty good argument. You are scammed less at FESA than some other travel sport options. You should feel good about that. Everybody has a choice to make with how they spend their money but it should be based on reality and not fake promises and marketing scam.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447121]

That's a pretty good argument. You are scammed less at FESA than some other travel sport options. You should feel good about that. Everybody has a choice to make with how they spend their money but it should be based on reality and not fake promises and marketing scam.
              So is Bubb the Bahamas National Coach now?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446988]

And this is why we will never go past RECREATIONAL status at the World Cup!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447259]

And this is why we will never go past RECREATIONAL status at the World Cup!
                  Go Armada DA!

Comment

Field one

I hope all you asa kissing lemmiwinks clapped real hard! I hope you were seen by the shot callers celebrating mediocrity enthusiastically. DB's...all of you!

Giggity

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447258]

So is Bubb the Bahamas National Coach now?
                      They are pimping that one of the FESA coaches is the Bahamian National "goalkeeper" coach. Pretty amazing that a small island team could have such a large staff to include "goalkeeper" coach. Really? Could that be such a thing? I kind of figure by the time you reach "National" team goalkeeping status, having a position coach should not be huge need for you. But leave it to FESAs to pump this hard like it is amazingly special. Go tell your grandma kids and be sure to collect those soccerathon donations so we can support those poor Bahamian players and their goalkeeper coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447805]

They are pimping that one of the FESA coaches is the Bahamian National "goalkeeper" coach. Pretty amazing that a small island team could have such a large staff to include "goalkeeper" coach. Really? Could that be such a thing? I kind of figure by the time you reach "National" team goalkeeping status, having a position coach should not be huge need for you. But leave it to FESAs to pump this hard like it is amazingly special. Go tell your grandma kids and be sure to collect those soccerathon donations so we can support those poor Bahamian players and their goalkeeper coach.
                        Just stop with the bull$h1t.. No Florida Elite coach besides Bubb is involved with the Bahamas.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447817]

Just stop with the bull$h1t.. No Florida Elite coach besides Bubb is involved with the Bahamas.
                          Busby is the Jaimacan goalkeeper coach.

Comment

SB is associated with the Bahamas team why?? For the love of the game...I don't think so. He is hoping to place some of these players on the USL2 team, get them noticed and cash in as the player rep. Don't be a fool FESA! and why in the world will you skip practice to have your kid observe the Bahamas national team.....are they even ranked? PLEAASE!

Comment

SB is associated with the Bahamas team why?? For the love of the game...I don't think so. He is hoping to place some of these players on the USL2 team, get them noticed and cash in as the player rep. Don't be a fool FESA! and why in the world will you skip practice to have your kid observe the Bahamas national team.....are they even ranked? PLEAASE!
                              The hype and scam at FE$A with Bubb is palpable. Every year some new angle or flavor yet their ECNL teams keep losing and they try to poach decent players from all over to make up for the lack of development with their own, local players. SAD!

Comment

Hahahahaha

The hype and scam at FE$A with Bubb is palpable. Every year some new angle or flavor yet their ECNL teams keep losing and they try to poach decent players from all over to make up for the lack of development with their own, local players. SAD!
                                And you guys care... Why?? Hahaha.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X