Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This shouldn't say Soccer Extreme. He was at UBridgeport and other clubs. He had his own "club" out of Chase years back which he arguably built up around one player he often went above and beyond for.
    I would say many probably suspected it, some might be surprised, but others are not. What do you do when you have no proof in the moment and the players and kids don't speak up.
    For this stuff to stop, people need to cut ties early instead of looking the other way or justifying his weird actions with infectious energy.
    Call a spade a spade.
    He also had a ton of experience and success at Greenwich Academy including making NEPSAC playoffs which is omitted from later backgrounds. Things that make you go hmmmm

Comment

He also had a ton of experience and success at Greenwich Academy including making NEPSAC playoffs which is omitted from later backgrounds. Things that make you go hmmmm
      When someone builds up a local business then suddenly moves far away, or moves around a great deal even locally ? It can be a red flag.

Comment

Soccer Extreme is JS (Owner of Rush CT) business that operates summer camps including residential camps

You do realized he was charged in CT and will have his trial here. Also perhaps there are other CT victims. So he's CT problem.
        Yes, "Soccer Extreme" is Salvatore's business he run's summer camps and wilton's town program. Salvatore has issue but just being a your typical soccer idiot, he and Soccer Extreme have nothing to do with Adam Allerton.

Adam Allerton had his private coaching business called "Extreme Performance".

Thus the confusion. This guy touched a lot area soccer program with his training.

This going to blow up much bigger than one victim. At least his days on being around children are over. Maybe Adam will find some love he was not looking for in Prison.

His lawyer sound like a piece of work.
        "Allerton's attorney, J. Patten Brown III, said his client adamantly denies the allegations. Brown also questioned why the allegations are being leveled now, years after the the accuser claims the assaults occurred. "

Has this Lawyer been living in a vacuum. There are so many reason victims don't come out immediately. When the assaulter is someone they know and should trust and that monster has been grooming them it's horrible. Just look at Larry Nasser how long did it take for these women to speak out.

The guy deserves good legal defense but should not include publicly attacking the victim by stating "someone has an agenda here, and I don't know who or what that agenda is, but I'm very concerned and I plan to address that in court."

If there are other victims hopefully they will have the courage to step up and support the brave 18 year who finally got the strength to speak-up and nail this guy for all he has done.

Comment

Yes, "Soccer Extreme" is Salvatore's business he run's summer camps and wilton's town program. Salvatore has issue but just being a your typical soccer idiot, he and Soccer Extreme have nothing to do with Adam Allerton.

Thus the confusion. This guy touched a lot area soccer program with his training.

This going to blow up much bigger than one victim. At least his days on being around children are over. Maybe Adam will find some love he was not looking for in Prison.

"Allerton's attorney, J. Patten Brown III, said his client adamantly denies the allegations. Brown also questioned why the allegations are being leveled now, years after the the accuser claims the assaults occurred. "

Has this Lawyer been living in a vacuum. There are so many reason victims don't come out immediately. When the assaulter is someone they know and should trust and that monster has been grooming them it's horrible. Just look at Larry Nasser how long did it take for these women to speak out.

The guy deserves good legal defense but should not include publicly attacking the victim by stating "someone has an agenda here, and I don't know who or what that agenda is, but I'm very concerned and I plan to address that in court."

If there are other victims hopefully they will have the courage to step up and support the brave 18 year who finally got the strength to speak-up and nail this guy for all he has done.
          You want to bet that Adam had a connection with Soccer Extreme

Comment

What is Soccer Extreme? I know I've hear the name but not sure where.

Guy hasn't coached locally for 3-4 years. A disgusting pig for sure, but he's Baton Rouge's problem now. Chase - which has changed from being a private day school to basically a boarding school for wealthy Chinese kids - is looking at major lawsuits.
            All youth organizations need to have better polices in place to safeguard and question these things. Any organization that he touched needs to review their policy and not just sweep bad rumors under the carpet. There are definite signs Greenwich Academy new enough to let Adam know he was not welcome to use them as a reference anymore.

He is definitely a CT youth soccer problem.

Comment

The lawyer is just being a lawyer. Scummy yes but that's his job. Face it, some men are falsely accused. The guy does deserve legal representationand a fair trial. Hopefully this is just one case, but it usually isn't with these types. If true I hope he rots in prison, afraid for his life every single day.

Comment

From original article on his hiring at Chase. You might want to do some due diligence other than reading just one article. As was mentioned there's also his Greenwich Academy and North Haven HS experience that was omitted later

Adam Allerton Named Girls Varsity Soccer Coach at Chase
                Posted 03/23/2010 08:57PM
                The Chase Collegiate Athletic Department is proud to name Adam Allerton as the Girls Varsity Soccer Coach for the upcoming fall. Adam comes to Chase with a strong soccer coaching background and Director of Athletics, Matt Lawlor, is very excited about the hiring of Allerton.

"We did an extensive search and brought in several strong candidates," said Lawlor. "Adam rose to the top during the interview process and has the credentials to lead and direct our Girls Varsity Soccer program to the next level. I am very excited that we have added Adam to our community."

Currently, Allerton works for Chase alum, John Salvatore ('89) at Soccer Extreme Soccer Club as the Director of Operations. Along with his duties Adam coaches teams within the club and assists with various projects. Adam has been coaching ever since his collegiate playing at Gannon University days starting his career as a coach in Livonia, NY.

After a few years in upstate New York Allerton returned to his home state of Connecticut as an assistant coach at North Haven High School. In 2002, Adam started the program at Greenwich Academy and had an impressive run as head coach of the varsity. During his time at GA, Allerton's team won three league championships and reached the NEPSAC Class Tournament four of the five years he was there. In 2005 Allerton led his team to the NEPSAC Finals.

"I have been around soccer all my life and really enjoy teaching and coaching the sport," said Allerton. "I am really fortunate for this opportunity at Chase due to the fact that the school has such a strong reputation and I really enjoyed meeting the administration and learning about the school's and athletic department's philosophy."

Chase has always had a rich soccer tradition. The varsity has won five league titles with it's most recent championship season in 2006. The Highlanders have also captured two New England crowns in 1996 and 2002.

"As a school, we are very proud of this program," said Lawlor. "We feel that coach Allerton can build from an already strong foundation and take the team to a new level. It should be an exciting fall for the girls in 2010."

http://www.chasecollegiate.org/cf_ne...cfm?newsid=544

Comment

You want to bet that Adam had a connection with Soccer Extreme
                  nope....
                  The Chase Collegiate Athletic Department is proud to name Adam Allerton as the Girls Varsity Soccer Coach for the upcoming fall. Adam comes to Chase with a strong soccer coaching background and Director of Athletics, Matt Lawlor, is very excited about the hiring of Allerton.

"We did an extensive search and brought in several strong candidates," said Lawlor. "Adam rose to the top during the interview process and has the credentials to lead and direct our Girls Varsity Soccer program to the next level. I am very excited that we have added Adam to our community."

Currently, Allerton works for Chase alum, John Salvatore ('89) at Soccer Extreme Soccer Club as the Director of Operations. Along with his duties Adam coaches teams within the club and assists with various projects. Adam has been coaching ever since his collegiate playing at Gannon University days starting his career as a coach in Livonia, NY.

After a few years in upstate New York Allerton returned to his home state of Connecticut as an assistant coach at North Haven High School. In 2002, Adam started the program at Greenwich Academy and had an impressive run as head coach of the varsity. During his time at GA, Allerton's team won three league championships and reached the NEPSAC Class Tournament four of the five years he was there. In 2005 Allerton led his team to the NEPSAC Finals.

"I have been around soccer all my life and really enjoy teaching and coaching the sport," said Allerton. "I am really fortunate for this opportunity at Chase due to the fact that the school has such a strong reputation and I really enjoyed meeting the administration and learning about the school's and athletic department's philosophy."

Chase has always had a rich soccer tradition. The varsity has won five league titles with it's most recent championship season in 2006. The Highlanders have also captured two New England crowns in 1996 and 2002.

"As a school, we are very proud of this program," said Lawlor. "We feel that coach Allerton can build from an already strong foundation and take the team to a new level. It should be an exciting fall for the girls in 2010."

Comment

All youth organizations need to have better polices in place to safeguard and question these things. Any organization that he touched needs to review their policy and not just sweep bad rumors under the carpet. There are definite signs Greenwich Academy new enough to let Adam know he was not welcome to use them as a reference anymore.

He is definitely a CT youth soccer problem.
                    Spot on ... private schools have a Long tradition of passing on their problems. The chances that he omitted his NEPSAC experience is a big flag

Note. That he is/was working at a private school in Louisiana

Comment

40 year old guy assaulting a 14 year old girl. That is disgusting. I hope this guy rots in prison. how does a guy like this operate? How did people not know what he was doing? Will these schools and clubs he worked for be held accountable?

Comment

40 year old guy assaulting a 14 year old girl. That is disgusting. I hope this guy rots in prison. how does a guy like this operate? How did people not know what he was doing? Will these schools and clubs he worked for be held accountable?
                        Adam Allerton is your all too typical child predator grooming vulnerable children. There were flags.

Comment

Not a Soccer Extreme Coach, unsure why Soccer Extreme have been named in this

Comment

Unless he lied on his resume to Chase it's pretty clear he did.

The above was a published press release from Chase.

"Currently, Allerton works for Chase alum, John Salvatore ('89) at Soccer Extreme Soccer Club as the Director of Operations. Along with his duties Adam coaches teams within the club and assists with various projects."

Comment

Not a current coach but worked for soccer extreme in the past

Allerton works for Chase alum, John Salvatore ('89) at Soccer Extreme Soccer Club as the Director of Operations. Along with his duties Adam coaches teams within the club and assists with various projects.

Comment

Clearly states he was a CFC ECNL coach as well. I remember this guy, what was his youth “premier” club called ? Hurricanes or something ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X