Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scores

Black may have played as 06 Black played but EDP hasn't put up our score yet either.

Comment

Hopefully they got their act together this week. Last weekend my club played Valencia and Valencia showed up with no passes, no roster, no gamecard and never called the ref assignor so there were no refs. Our coach agreed to play the game anyhow but very easily could have made them forfeit.

Comment

Why are the EDP game scores not posted for 05/06/07 and today's 04?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          07's lost 13-2. It was a massacre that could have been 20-2 if not for the RDS coach.

Comment

07's lost 13-2. It was a massacre that could have been 20-2 if not for the RDS coach.
            Why is that rds team in the same division as this brand new Valencia team?

Comment

Why is that rds team in the same division as this brand new Valencia team?
              Why did Valencia ask to be in the top division? They will drop a lot in the spring when more teams play and EDP does relegate.

Comment

...and Valencia '06 is 2-0 in EDP 1st Division. I don't think there is any club out there, new, old, or whatever, that has marquee teams top to bottom. If the team gets better over the course of the season is that a success or complete failure because they are not in first place.

How many strong teams does a club need to have to be considered good? What leagues and divisions must a team play in to be considered legit? If you cross reference other reputable clubs are all there teams good?

If you were writing the playbook on how to build a club I'm not sure you would differ then what Valencia has done. Create a culture, coach the players up, and join the top leagues. They are headed in the right direction. "Massacres" are par for the course.

Comment

04 was a draw. It was a great game!

Comment

a lot of complaining about the 07 team on the other forum.

Comment

...and Valencia '06 is 2-0 in EDP 1st Division. I don't think there is any club out there, new, old, or whatever, that has marquee teams top to bottom. If the team gets better over the course of the season is that a success or complete failure because they are not in first place.

How many strong teams does a club need to have to be considered good? What leagues and divisions must a team play in to be considered legit? If you cross reference other reputable clubs are all there teams good?

If you were writing the playbook on how to build a club I'm not sure you would differ then what Valencia has done. Create a culture, coach the players up, and join the top leagues. They are headed in the right direction. "Massacres" are par for the course.
                      Atletico had top boys teams top to bottom before the exodus this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X