Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting

all quiet on Sporting front. I'm sensing a major announcement. Calm before the storm. Buckle up.

Have to give it to Sporting - they never quit using trying to use TS as their mouthpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Have to give it to Sporting - they never quit using trying to use TS as their mouthpiece
      Sporting parent here. This couldn't be further from the truth. I wish they knew how to use TS! I'm not sure they all know it exists.

There are announcements coming, they will mean nothing to anyone other than who is at the club.

Comment

And it's FSA on the inside, Sporting on the out, with a half length to go before tryouts, FSA drops down a league and now Sporting is making it's move and now it's neck and neck, neck and neck on the indoor track ladies and gentlemen, can Sporting close it out?

Comment

And it's FSA on the inside, Sporting on the out, with a half length to go before tryouts, FSA drops down a league and now Sporting is making it's move and now it's neck and neck, neck and neck on the indoor track ladies and gentlemen, can Sporting close it out?
          Sporting sucks

Comment

Sporting sucks
            fsa tears are so sweet and delicious.

Comment

How is fsa dropping down a league?

Comment

How is fsa dropping down a league?
                They are not . With the field expansion, they are adding "Connecticut " ccsl teams at all ages (including older). They are staying in the ECNL , EDP etc

Comment

fsa tears are so sweet and delicious.
                  I said sporting sucks and I'm not from fsa

Comment

I said sporting sucks and I'm not from fsa
                    Not as much as your wife does behind the dumpster. Ever wonder why it takes so long for her to get back from the concession stand?

Comment

Not as much as your wife does behind the dumpster. Ever wonder why it takes so long for her to get back from the concession stand?
                      You shouldn't talk about your daughter like that , do you ever wonder why she's got a sore throat all the time . I'll tell you it's because I'm packing extra large

Comment

That's why sporting sucks because your daughter is on the team

Comment

That's why sporting sucks because your daughter is on the team
                          Oh so that's how she made the team because she sucks

Comment

Oh so that's how she made the team because she sucks
                            I'm pretty sure that's how your son made the team.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's how your son made the team.
                              What are you a mimic , to stupid to think of your own come backs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X