• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    news flash they aren't tuning anyone up skippy
    ow sucks

Comment

Uh, Skippy guy, I like you. A little but full of himself with short burning one liners. No substance though. Nice try, participation medal for you, let's reward your courage to jump in and lead with "Skippy".

As far as this past bunch of nonsense, it IS all about the ow kids tuning up the poor little princesses that played up. So, YES, Skippy guy, it is... So pack your bags and be off with you to the Sporting thread where you belong. Now shooo, scat, go away.

Comment

Ow sucks guy. Ur wicked scary..... ow sucks

Having fun in CJSA are you? Nice and safe there, run along and go play with your friends.... This conversation is for the adults.

Comment

Having fun in CJSA are you? Nice and safe there, run along and go play with your friends.... This conversation is for the adults.
          this is very funny. not ow sucks guy, but I agree. I've been around a long time, still coaching, even coached at OW a way back and yes indeed they do suck. Not a great place for kids. Now carry on you blind bastage

Comment

this is very funny. not ow sucks guy, but I agree. I've been around a long time, still coaching, even coached at OW a way back and yes indeed they do suck. Not a great place for kids. Now carry on you blind bastage
            ow blows

Comment

Hahahaha, cute.

You were, and are a nobody. You were never a good player and will never be a good coach. Too emotional and never really grasped the game. All work, work, work, and no intelligence.

Comment

Hahahaha, cute.

You were, and are a nobody. You were never a good player and will never be a good coach. Too emotional and never really grasped the game. All work, work, work, and no intelligence.
                See, there you go. We all have our opinions. My opinion is oakwood, like a tube of toothpaste, squeezes the love for the game out of you. Terrible place for kids

Comment

Hahahaha, cute.

Typical OW response. Blast the messenger and ignore the message.

Comment

Go ahead steal the love from your players, aggregate and pretend. lots of pretending at OW. Management long in the tooth and continuity of dimwits. Keep pretending

Comment

Go ahead steal the love from your players, aggregate and pretend. lots of pretending at OW. Management long in the tooth and continuity of dimwits. Keep pretending
                      Arrogant coaches make it worse......... It becomes about them and not the kids unfortunately it doesn't work that way

Comment

Every club has their share of peacocks.

Comment

Arrogant coaches make it worse......... It becomes about them and not the kids unfortunately it doesn't work that way
                          at ow its not the arrogant coaches, its the arrogant parents and there precious kids. parents cause the drama.

Comment

at ow its not the arrogant coaches, its the arrogant parents and there precious kids. parents cause the drama.
                            hey buster. every have a real conversation about anything with an OW coach. thought not. they talk at you not with you. A bunch of clowns who can barely lug their big heads around. Hey Sadler, you are a soccer coach. period. lol

Comment

hey buster. every have a real conversation about anything with an OW coach. thought not. they talk at you not with you. A bunch of clowns who can barely lug their big heads around. Hey Sadler, you are a soccer coach. period. lol
                              i guess you really dont know the coaches that well then! had many many conversations with coaches at ow and not just about soccer. maybe its just you who cant have a normal conversation with a coach without trying to tell them what there doing wrong and how your precious daughter should be playing the 10 instead of riding the bench.

Comment

i guess you really dont know the coaches that well then! had many many conversations with coaches at ow and not just about soccer. maybe its just you who cant have a normal conversation with a coach without trying to tell them what there doing wrong and how your precious daughter should be playing the 10 instead of riding the bench.
                                holy cow. chill OW daddy. Yes you have the gift of gab and love sticking your nose in cameron's keyster. well done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X