Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the only dummy is you because you’re posting on an anonymous board at your pencil pushing job. You have no vision and I’m sure you and your little friends were texting back and forth the same math leading up to the Election.
    Trump had a vision and it worked but he could have simply sat at home like Hillary and followed your math right?
    Don't you mean "envisioning" losing a great deal of money?

Comment

You guys have no idea in what it takes to be a successful Entrepreneur.
      Graduating from college with a degree in Business is half the work. I’m sure most here ended up in banking or something similar and now you believe you know everything in the corporate world. Building a sports facility in a highly populated area or a place of convenience is old school, Land space is impossible to find and if found would come at a premium requiring out of the world fees for activities while sacrificing attendance.
      Nowadays the rewards for the Mom & Pops for their willingness to drive the extra distance is for a superior facility, reasonable fees , quality dining and adult interests while children activities is ongoing.
      If we all were to listen to you pencil pushers we’d have a bunch Omar’s place all over the state stuffing ourselves with $2 hotdogs, flat sodas, busted car windows and youth soccer leagues with illegal South American adults participating as 16 year olds.
      Wait, is that you MA? I thought you were in the joint.

Comment

Wait, is that you MA? I thought you were in the joint.
        Nah man, i got sprung last week .... i am starting up another entrepreneur venture ..... not only do i have a college degree but did stay at a holiday inn last night!

Comment

Well this is dead, that was fast

Comment

Well this is dead, that was fast
            Another dreamer with no money and an unrealistic business plan

Comment

Another dreamer with no money and an unrealistic business plan
              funny how that might hold someone back

Comment

Channel 61 just reported Windsor Locks has terminated negotiations on this project.

Comment

Channel 61 just reported Windsor Locks has terminated negotiations on this project.
                  thanks sherlock

Comment

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...716-story.html

Comment

This from just a few days ago. Where is "Mr. Visionary" now that it's D. O. A.?

You guys have no idea in what it takes to be a successful Entrepreneur.
                      Graduating from college with a degree in Business is half the work. I’m sure most here ended up in banking or something similar and now you believe you know everything in the corporate world. Building a sports facility in a highly populated area or a place of convenience is old school, Land space is impossible to find and if found would come at a premium requiring out of the world fees for activities while sacrificing attendance.
                      Nowadays the rewards for the Mom & Pops for their willingness to drive the extra distance is for a superior facility, reasonable fees , quality dining and adult interests while children activities is ongoing.
                      If we all were to listen to you pencil pushers we’d have a bunch Omar’s place all over the state stuffing ourselves with $2 hotdogs, flat sodas, busted car windows and youth soccer leagues with illegal South American adults participating as 16 year olds.

Comment

thanks sherlock
                        You're welcome D|k.

Comment

D|K - that Drift King, wheres dom toretto...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X