Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is coaching Simsbury U9 girls next year and is on the SSC Soccer board.

jolly good times. can't wait for the yelling to start

Comment

jolly good times. can't wait for the yelling to start
      I vote for CC.

Comment

I vote for CC.
        It's really a tough choice as there are so many. I think you should start with the worst coach with the highest "credentials" that can be awarded in a classroom.

Comment

CC is sht. Not the sht. Actual sht.

Comment

CC is sht. Not the sht. Actual sht.
            doesnt CC coach at OW?

Comment

Same posts over and over again by the same person. Give it a rest, get creative and move on to a different FSA bashing thread.

Comment

doesnt CC coach at OW?
                I read on here that MD was going to OW. The post said he was going to run the girls' academy side. But, I don't think anyone has said CC was going too, though, if he moves, maybe MD would bring CC and AD with him?

Comment

I read on here that MD was going to OW. The post said he was going to run the girls' academy side. But, I don't think anyone has said CC was going too, though, if he moves, maybe MD would bring CC and AD with him?
                  FSA couldnt be that lucky.

Comment

They can have him.

Comment

They can have him.
                      Oakwood wanting MD is laughable. Couldn't be more opposite.

Comment

Heard coaches on both side talking about the OW /FSA merger

Comment

Heard coaches on both side talking about the OW /FSA merger
                          Doesn't really make sense. FSA doesn't need the outdoor or indoor fields. FSA has C teams, so doesn't need Girls Academy. And, FSA's boys' teams are pretty strong, not Boy's Academy strong, but close enough that they don't need the hassle of academy for boys. Then, they don't need coaches. What, is there maybe one OW coach that FSA might want? Not worth it.

Comment

Doesn't really make sense. FSA doesn't need the outdoor or indoor fields. FSA has C teams, so doesn't need Girls Academy. And, FSA's boys' teams are pretty strong, not Boy's Academy strong, but close enough that they don't need the hassle of academy for boys. Then, they don't need coaches. What, is there maybe one OW coach that FSA might want? Not worth it.
                            ECNL (and USSF really) aren't allowing clubs to have both any longer. So a merger would force them to chose. Besides, it wouldn't happen for many other reasons.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...729-story.html

Comment

Oakwood wanting MD is laughable. Couldn't be more opposite.

FSA doesn't even want MD.

Comment

FSA doesn't even want MD.
                                Yes we do. And we want CC. Both top notch coaches. Look at their resumes. Nobody better. And, both top coaches at strong colleges. Anybody who says differently is lying or trying to sell you something.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X