Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you name one individual, whom you claim to be a liberal and not his legal representative, who defended or supported Woody Allen during all that mess?

Can you name one individual, whom you claim to be a liberal and not his legal representative, who defended or supported Roman Polanski during the mess that surrounded him then?

Did not both these people face the criminal justice system? Wasn't Allen also charged in civil court? Didn't Polanski flee the country to avoid jail?
    A lot of people. I will start with all those that were in his movies or went to his movies. They enabled them.

Comment

You all are pathetic. Not every post needs to turn into a political thread.

Comment

You all are pathetic. Not every post needs to turn into a political thread.
        Pathetic equals....you crushed my argument, I quit.

Comment

Serial cheater....would that be bill Clinton you are talking about.

As far as I know, trump hasn’t cheated on his wife in office. Clinton actually made a deposit on an interns chin in the whitehouse. Kennedy was another democrat who banged broads while married and while he was president. Tag teaming them with his brother to boot.
          Ha! Hasn't done it in office. That's your standard now? He's too old and fat to get It up any longer. No wonder he's in such a vile mood all the time.

Comment

This guy will end up getting away with this. The poor girl will not want to be put through this again in public and his lawyer will work the system.

Comment

This guy will end up getting away with this. The poor girl will not want to be put through this again in public and his lawyer will work the system.
              He should ask Hillary Clinton to defend him, she has experience in these matters. And she was successful.

Comment

Remember that the next time someone makes an accusation years afterwards and everyone says "Well why didn't she say something sooner?" There are a thousand reasons why sexual assaults are vastly under reported in this country. Humiliation, the police and court system, famous cases of guys getting off scott free, rape kits going missing, the victim's credibility on trial. The few who do come forward are incredibly brave. More convictions with real jail time might encourage more to do the same.

Comment

That's a lovely thought. Too bad the president or the GOP won't even speak with the Dems. When they start then I'll be more polite

Which Democrats do you see actively trying to speak to the President or the GOP?

Comment

A lot of people. I will start with all those that were in his movies or went to his movies. They enabled them.
                    Are you answering the question I asked or are you deflecting it into a question that more suits the answer you prefer to give?

Comment

I wonder if any of the coaches in the clubs he worked for knew something shady was happening and never reported it. Looking at the story it seems he jumped around from club to club, more than normal. It's almost like someone discovered something and got rid of him so it wouldn't come back to bite him, which would be terrible!
                      Coaches, coaching director, team manager, parents, and players all knew that there was inappropriate behavior in the form of coach driving the player, training one-on-one with the player constantly, and Allerton's focus on the player to the exclusion of the rest of the team. This was addressed directly with Allerton, Salvatore (coaching director), and mother. All were told that it had to stop immediately. Mother defended the situation. Allerton left, started his own club, and took the coaching job at Chase Collegiate (Salvatore's alma mater). Now we know the rest.

Ultimately, parents have to take responsibility for their children's safety.

Comment

Coaches, coaching director, team manager, parents, and players all knew that there was inappropriate behavior in the form of coach driving the player, training one-on-one with the player constantly, and Allerton's focus on the player to the exclusion of the rest of the team. This was addressed directly with Allerton, Salvatore (coaching director), and mother. All were told that it had to stop immediately. Mother defended the situation. Allerton left, started his own club, and took the coaching job at Chase Collegiate (Salvatore's alma mater). Now we know the rest.

Ultimately, parents have to take responsibility for their children's safety.
                        one can't help but wonder how extensive Chase's background was and what his references said about him. combine passing the buck with what sounds like a parent refusing to see what was going and it was a recipe for disaster

Comment

When will Cfc fields be done

Comment

This Allerton bozo should get significant jail time. This is disgusting

Comment

This Allerton bozo should get significant jail time. This is disgusting
                              Bozo?? Are you kidding me? A 30-something year old man who has sex with a 14-year-old girl is rapist.

Comment

It's been almost a year since the story broke and it seems to have disappeared. Are they trying this guy or what or plea deal? Can't find an update anywhere. Guy coached my kid (not privately, thank God) so I'd like to think justice will be done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X